Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique the proposed Phenyltropic ECA formulation

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Dear friends and fellow athletes,

I appreciate all of the help that our members gave us with respect to the planned reformulation of our diet/energy product Phenyltropic. I especially appreciate the contributions of Jock07, Fonz, Rotten, and Buld0g. They were the first to recommend ingredients that we are seriously considering.

Please let me know what you think of the following formulation:

Per Capsule:
Caffeine 200 Mg – this is a 100 mg increase over the present formula
Yohimbine HCL 3 Mg (or 60 mg of 5% standardized alkaloids) the max allowed by law
Ephedrine Alkaloids 25 Mg – the max allowed by law
L-Tyrosine 500 Mg
Camellia sinensis -- Green Tea Polyphenols – 320 Mg
Chromium Picolinate 500 mcg
Piper Methysticum (kava kava root) 450 Mg
Taraxicum officinale (dandelion leaf powder) 1500 Mg
Narangenin The Narangin will come from a grapefruit bioflavenoid powder standardized to 1.4% narangin. What dosage would you recommend of this powder?

I appreciate all your help. Just think, what other fitness web site gets member input with supplement formulations?

Most of the newer formulations on the market contain 100mg caffine. I get just as stoked from 100mg, plus, it wont dehydrate your body as much.

I think 200mg is just too much for some people. The best fat burners Ive tried are MD-6 and Lipokinetix, both had 100mg caffine.

Just my thoughts...

Maddog67 said:

Looks good George.

Why Ephedrine Alkaloids rather than Norephedrine ?

Sadly, Norephedrine is now basically illegal.

That looks like a Great Product George. I would love to give it a try, when do you think this product would be out ready for sale ? Best of luck

M18

George, what is the recomended dose? What is the purpose of the kava kava? Is it to level out the jitters?

"Please let me know what you think of the following formulation:

Per Capsule:
Caffeine 200 Mg – this is a 100 mg increase over the present formula
Yohimbine HCL 3 Mg (or 60 mg of 5% standardized alkaloids) the max allowed by law
Ephedrine Alkaloids 25 Mg – the max allowed by law
L-Tyrosine 500 Mg
Camellia sinensis -- Green Tea Polyphenols – 320 Mg
Chromium Picolinate 500 mcg
Piper Methysticum (kava kava root) 450 Mg
Taraxicum officinale (dandelion leaf powder) 1500 Mg
Narangenin The Narangin will come from a grapefruit bioflavenoid powder standardized to 1.4% narangin. What dosage would you recommend of this powder?"

UMMM...George, you said this is one capsule? What is this a suppository?

Why P. methysticum ROOT, and not standardized extract? You should use extracts to maximize capsule size and efficacy.

I would be wary of yohimbine along with EC, the one study done on this combination showed elevations in blood pressure...and with this "sue 'em all" mentality, if someone croaks, even if they had terminal heart disease, the jury tends to favor the "poor victim" over the "evil company". Plus, you are adding alot of "extenders" (agents that reduce metabolism of certain drugs)...this may increase the chance of idiots hurting themselves.

Think about things like Hawthorn extract or CoQ10 for cardio protective effects.

lawnsaver,

yes, the kava is to make you feel good and to even out the jitters.

cockdezl,

Actually, we were the first to market a Yohimbe, Ephedrine formula, so we really cannot remove the Yohimbe. We will have to be very strict about the dosage, because of the extenders.

Also, we will use a standardized extract for the Kava and we will try to keep the pill size down, or recommend two pills.

Thanks for your input. What are your thoughts on the Narangenin dosage?

George Spellwin said:
lawnsaver,

yes, the kava is to make you feel good and to even out the jitters.

cockdezl,

Actually, we were the first to market a Yohimbe, Ephedrine formula, so we really cannot remove the Yohimbe. We will have to be very strict about the dosage, because of the extenders.

Also, we will use a standardized extract for the Kava and we will try to keep the pill size down, or recommend two pills.

Thanks for your input. What are your thoughts on the Narangenin dosage?

George,

A good dose is 100mg naringenin per 25EPH/200CAFF

At that dosage however you need a stronger extract(circa 10%)

Godspeed

Fonz,

Where can it be found in that strength? This stuff is not easy to come by.

Top Bottom