Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique the proposed Phenyltropic ECA formulation

George Spellwin said:
Fonz,

Where can it be found in that strength? This stuff is not easy to come by.

Truthfully, I have no idea.

I'll look into it though.
There can't really be that many
companies that produce naringenin.
Where did you acquire yours; China?

Godspeed

GEORGE, you can drop the narengenin, if you like, and add Piperine (Bioperine), an extract of Piper nigrum made by Sabinsa. It has activity similar to narengenin, it is effective at 5mg doses (to maximize capsule size) and is an uncoupler.

cockdezl said:
GEORGE, you can drop the narengenin, if you like, and add Piperine (Bioperine), an extract of Piper nigrum made by Sabinsa. It has activity similar to narengenin, it is effective at 5mg doses (to maximize capsule size) and is an uncoupler.

Damn good idea Cockedzl.
Naringenin occupies too much volume.
Another addition I just thought up is
Cayenne standardised for 80,000 BTU's
per serving. Just an idea. Works through
different mechanisms than ECA.

Godspeed

Just a question...

How do you guys know all this stuff? Can you recommend a source? I am very interested.

Scubasteve

I like the formula. I really don't care for the kava kava though. That's one of the reasons why I take a fat burner. I need all the extra energy I can get while dieting. The last thing I need is to feel sleepy. Also wouldn't this be similar to a speedball(and upper and a downer). It's a possibility that either the ephedrine or the kava kava would be absorbed faster leaving you buzzed one minute and sleepy the next...

Great feedback guys.

Fonz, we have played around with Piperine in the past, and since it is basically very strong pepper, it can cause heartburn. Have you found this to be the case too? That's why I thought the Narangin was such a good idea.

Daeo, the Kava should act like a very mild benzodiazepine, not a sedative. It will not make you sleepy, but should help you not care too much about the jitters. What are everyone elses thoughts on the Kava?

George Spellwin said:
Great feedback guys.

Fonz, we have played around with Piperine in the past, and since it is basically very strong pepper, it can cause heartburn. Have you found this to be the case too? That's why I thought the Narangin was such a good idea.

Daeo, the Kava should act like a very mild benzodiazepine, not a sedative. It will not make you sleepy, but should help you not care too much about the jitters. What are everyone elses thoughts on the Kava?

When I took it early in the morning on an empty
stomach I got some heart-burn. Mostly, it gave me
the "face-flush"...LOL (akin to when eating A VERY
HOT salsa). It does affect bodytemp. I measure it
(curiosity got the better of me), and it goes up
by .2-.3 degrees C.
With food, I got no heart-burn but a definite
thermogenic effect.

As far as Kava Kava is concerned haven't
really tried it. I'm still not convinced it works, but
rather people feel good from the placebo effect.
Herbal depressants however aren't really my area of
expertise. Cockedzl should have better info
than me on the matter.

Godspeed

I don't know if someone mentioned this yet George, but what about a small dosage of Niacin? I believe this b vitamin helps your thyroid levels and can increase theromogenesis (? not sure though)

Dump the Kava

Personally, I would dump the Kava. This is a "fat burner," and I see no purpose whatsoever for the Kava herb. When I take Kava, it relaxes me. This is the absolute last thing I want when I take an "energy/fat burning" pill. I want to feel the effects. I want to take advantage of that energized feeling. If people get too jacked taking it, they can add their own Kava Kava formulation to it (at the end of the day or whatever they prefer.) I like all the ideas and think the ingredients thus far sound excellent. But DEFINITELY dump the Kava... Please!

For Diuretic Puposes?

Taraxicum officinale (dandelion leaf powder) 1500 Mg George are you including this to help shed water. If so I like it. Most good OTC diuretics include this. 200mg of caffiene rocks, I love it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom