Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique the proposed Phenyltropic ECA formulation

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Dear friends and fellow athletes,

I appreciate all of the help that our members gave us with respect to the planned reformulation of our diet/energy product Phenyltropic. I especially appreciate the contributions of Jock07, Fonz, Rotten, and Buld0g. They were the first to recommend ingredients that we are seriously considering.

Please let me know what you think of the following formulation:

Per Capsule:
Caffeine 200 Mg – this is a 100 mg increase over the present formula
Yohimbine HCL 3 Mg (or 60 mg of 5% standardized alkaloids) the max allowed by law
Ephedrine Alkaloids 25 Mg – the max allowed by law
L-Tyrosine 500 Mg
Camellia sinensis -- Green Tea Polyphenols – 320 Mg
Chromium Picolinate 500 mcg
Piper Methysticum (kava kava root) 450 Mg
Taraxicum officinale (dandelion leaf powder) 1500 Mg
Narangenin The Narangin will come from a grapefruit bioflavenoid powder standardized to 1.4% narangin. What dosage would you recommend of this powder?

I appreciate all your help. Just think, what other fitness web site gets member input with supplement formulations?

Per Capsule:
Caffeine 200 Mg – this is a 100 mg increase over the present formula
>>Sounds good so far

Yohimbine HCL 3 Mg (or 60 mg of 5% standardized alkaloids) the max allowed by law

>> Definetly go with the Yohimbine HCL! Most get less sides affects than from the alkaloids and it seems to be more effective.

Ephedrine Alkaloids 25 Mg – the max allowed by law

>>>Why not just go with straight Ephedrine HCl?? Thermolife has it in there product (lipodryl) and without the Guaifenisin. Is there any reason not to use Eph HCL?

L-Tyrosine 500 Mg

>>>500mg sounds good, but 1000mg sounds better, or you could go with the more bio availible N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE.

Camellia sinensis -- Green Tea Polyphenols – 320 Mg

>>Good Idea! I was thinking the same for a fatloss product.

Chromium Picolinate 500 mcg

>>>>The jury seems to still be out on how effective CP is incorporated into a fatloss product. I would go with the more proven Alpha Lipoic Acid, maybe even better, colosolic acid or both

Piper Methysticum (kava kava root) 450 Mg

>>I really don't understand why kava kava is in this formula. Maybe to take the edge off from the Ephedra alkaloids???

Taraxicum officinale (dandelion leaf powder) 1500 Mg
>>I have never seen enough of a diuretic effect with dandelion to warrant it's use. In most, caffeine would be enough of a diuretic.

Narangenin The Narangin will come from a grapefruit bioflavenoid powder standardized to 1.4% narangin. What dosage would you recommend of this powder?

>>>>Sounds like a good addition, but not sure about the dosage. Wouldn't 6'7'Dihydroxy/ DHB be an even better addition?

Forskolii would be nice/CAMP anyone?
5 hydoxy trytophan- kill carb craving?

Things I would love to see in this (or any) fatloss product, but no one ever uses:
>>>>7 Keto DHEA- this stuff has the studies behind it to prove that it causes FAT LOSE by boosting T3 levels, and I haven't seen it in any major fatloss products in appreciable amounts. This might be due to the cost, but if you are looking to formulate the most effective fatloss product, this should be added and not in token amounts. 200mg a day at least.

>>>Peptide FM: A supp that never caught on but has the studies to prove it's effectiveness. Unlike HCA this product really works in stopping fat accumulation from excessive carbs.

So I say it should look like this:
Per cap: (most people don't tolerate Eph-caff-Yoh combo well, so halving some of the dosages and doubling the capsule amount would be a suggestion.

Ephedrine HCl 12.5mg
Caffeine 125Mg
Yohimbine HCL 3 Mg
N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE 500-1000mg
Camellia sinensis 320mg
Narangenin or 6'7'Dihydroxy 250mg
colosolic acid 15mg
7 Keto DHEA 65mg-75mg
forskholi 200mg
5 hydoxy trytophan 50mg

Saw this post last night but didn't have time to reply. I guess megadeath said it all for me. What I was really wondering about was the Kava Kava. I have tried this stuff for stress and it will knock you right out. I can't remember the MG's but after taking, i felt really mellow and wanted to sleep. I guess this would be good in combination with ECA to get rid of the jitters. Now if we can get this for $19.95 for 120 tabs you will have a winner George!!!!!:)

Just an idea

Cut the pills/caps in half and double the amount per bottle. THen add 12.5 mg of norephedrine to each cap for a total of 25 eph typ stuff and the two work well together. And ad some usenic acid!! yeah that'd be nice. And just about any price would be worth it. I'll sign up for 4 bottles now at that formula!

George sounds very good... Megadeath's version is a little better though... and if megadeath says that this version of DHEA isn't tha same as tha normal version which fucks with hormone levels..then include it.

p.s. George...Can you please send me a couple of free buckets of Triple Threat . Thanks toots. I'm a very broke bastard and college student, my mom is a single parent, and i spend all my paycheck paying for bills. So please send me a few buckets. Thanks. send me an email for my Address. Thanks again.

peace :fro:

Stack

Personally I like just the Caffeine/Eph HCL/Aspirin
at the standard 200/25/325 ratio. I've never found anyone that makes it as a combination. Grapefruit juice for the Naringen and a little peppermint oil to help with the Aspirin(stomach) problems is also nice.

All that other stuff is crap. Even the active stuff like Yohimbine HCL is a far cry from the stuff in Africa.

But you are in a marketing dilemna. You got to go with what the latest buzz words say. You're doing a pretty good job with the formulation in that respect. But don't be afraid to add/change it on at least a monthly basis. Keep the price up based on sales. Who the hell cares if some of the stuff is worthless. And you can probably make some deals with whomever you're using to brew this stuff up. A lot of times they'll give you cut rates if you'll agree to let them throw some inert stuff in that is just sitting in their inventory. Like B12, Royal Jelly, whatever. I even saw some stuff the other day that was touted as 'Natural Ritalin'.

Just don't be thinking about what actually works. Give people what they believe works. You'll find that in a lot of the cases they are the same.

megadeth said:
See George!:)

Thanks Mega,

I was looking for this, but could not find it.

One problem with the formula is that this will be a VERY expensive fat burner to make. I personally think if we made it just like this with 180 caps and the dosage be three caps, then even at $39 or $49, this would be a good value. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom