Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique the proposed Phenyltropic ECA formulation

40 or 50 bucks for a fat burner is kinda high... George tha problem is 95% of tha people who still are dedicated to tha elite board and know what they are doing will STILL go and purchase from Dpsnutrition.com or another cheap wholesale place and buy a similar fatburner there.

peace:fro:

I agree and that is the dilemma bringing something really special like this to market. Although clearly it would be superior to anything available, most people would go take something cheaper, but with no merit from an unscrupulous company with dubious label claims and then say supplements don't work.

shit, i'd prolly buy it. they charge like $30 for a bottle of Xendarine with only 120 caps. and this sounds alot better. don't forget that a lot of the other products aren't that cheap either. i'd pay $39, $49 is a lil too expensive.

just my 2 cents.

you can get xenadrine for around 23 bucks if you look around. Even $40 is almost double for this new product... $33.00 would be cool.

peace :fro:

btw, george, i'd be glad to test it out when it's done...if ya want pm me or email me and i will give ya my address and ya can send me some.

Sorry Guys, but you're both too late, good ol' George has already sent me 2 bottles and he wants MEEE doin all tha testin.

peace
:fro:

make. I personally think if we made it just like this with 180 caps and the dosage be three caps, then even at $39 or $49, this would be a good value. What do you guys think?

So would the dose be 200mg caffine per pill, or 67mg per pill?

about 67 -- the reason for the three caps is because not all of it will fit into one.

Top Bottom