Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique the proposed Phenyltropic ECA formulation

Of course all this wouldn't fit in One cap...if so we'd be at almost 4grams per capsule....that's nuts.

peace :fro:

Sorry Guys, but you're both too late, good ol' George has already sent me 2 bottles and he wants MEEE doin all tha testin.

I hope you were kidding with this remark, otherwise I will be highly pissed off!

megadeth said:

Sorry Guys, but you're both too late, good ol' George has already sent me 2 bottles and he wants MEEE doin all tha testin.

I hope you were kidding with this remark, otherwise I will be highly pissed off!

Yes, he was kidding -- I will send you plenty if we decide to make this.

George..come on brotha, why you gotta ruin it for?

Now you owe me 7 bottles.
love ya,
peace, :fro:

I just started taking 20/300/300mg of E/C/A and my stomach is really upset. I take it with food to keep it calm, but what can you recomend to ease things off a bit?

Your pills sound like good value if you got them down to like $35 pr 180 caps. But i'm a bit worried about the stomache prob.

I try taking my ECA with milk, but that doesnt seem to help either, i believe E lovers the stomache acid level, maybe some acidic compounds in the pills would help?

just a few thoughts...

u got everything covered in there george, caffine is fine,,i like the dandelion for water...ALA would have been sweet but i bet that would drive the price up..synephrine isnt a bad idea either but i guess you got the Narangin there instead, all in all IT LOOKS GOOD AS IT IS!

Top Bottom