Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinned my calf.....

so im getting the general idea that i shouldnt be too worried about this? just take good care of it, and promise not to do it again?

Yeah, you are fine.

Don't shoot small muscles (besides delts). Glutes and quads have plenty of area for all you rpinning needs.

Sound like your good and nothing really bad like infection or anything, just might of hit wrong with the pin. Tiger balm and LOTS of stage 3 sleep and youll be good in a couple days. Oh and a little vicodin never hurts.

i once shot 2cc of winny in my calf it hurts like hell and kept bothering me for a week , never did it again , quads r my favorite sites.
don't worry u'll be ok

Don't worry about it. That muscle is always painful to pin, and it stays hard & sore for 3 to 5 days. There's no reason to shoot the calf, unless you're shooting so many times a week that you run out of spots. Calves & bi's are always going to hurt like a mofo. Mine felt like it was hit with a hard-driven golf ball.

My personal sequence of preferred sites: #1 glutes #2 delts (REAR HEADS ONLY), #3 quads (sore for 2 days, but tolerable) #4 upper, outer pecs (sore for several days, but the tearing of the muscle sheath from the injection seems to allow for more growth). Might be my imagination though.

Charles

ive injected calfs. its just a little more painful. done right there is nothing wrong with injecting any muscle. i dont know about your problem its never happened to me. my guess is that you didnt go deap enough.

lots of nerves in your calf

cvs has adhesive hot wraps that stick to you, use them overnight

nothing but quads and delts for me! did biceps a few times, talk about a weird feeling seeing a pin buried in your arm

lots of nerves in your calf

cvs has adhesive hot wraps that stick to you, use them overnight

nothing but quads and delts for me! did biceps a few times, talk about a weird feeling seeing a pin buried in your arm

How bad was your bicep injection pain? What size pin?

ive injected calfs. its just a little more painful. done right there is nothing wrong with injecting any muscle. i dont know about your problem its never happened to me. my guess is that you didnt go deap enough.
i dont think depth was the problem, i use a 1 inch needle...

well i had to work the next day after the shot, and my job is very physical so i didnt want my quad to be sore when i would be walking around on it for 8 hours, and i didnt want my shoulders to be sore because not only would i be using them to lift constantly at work, but i also was going to do shoulders the next day, so i decided to try my calf thinking that it would be the least bothersome place to pin.

i was as wrong as ive ever been in my life. been limping around the past two days cursing my stupidity.

The glutes are a good place to inject if you can twist around comfortably to inject...something I can no longer do. The absolute best place to inject, an area that will not interfere with any activities, an area with no major blood vessels or nerves, an area doctors now prefer....the ventroglutes. You do it while laying on your side and can use both hands. Nothing could be easier.

Top Bottom