Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides with and after HGH cycle

bosundave

High End Bro
Platinum
I am thinking about augmenting my HGH cycle with AG-Guys PEG MGF and Lr3IGF-1. Good idea? How much and when? administration is sub Q, right?

When I ran HGH alone I did 4IU ED and 1 day off a week. I only did a months worth of Serostim 191aa and the results were astonishing. I was 47 at the time. Should I keep the same schedule when I stack with the peptides?

I have read it is best to shoot MGF immediately after a work out and Lr3IGF-1 an hour later. (so many pins!) Is AG_Guys stuff sterile? Any body with infections?

Also after so many months on HGH, I understand it is good protocol to cycle off to allow your body's natural production to take over.

Can and should one take Hexarelin post cycle to help stimulate one's own GH production?

A good GH cycle would be XX months on HGH +Peptides with XX months off? (Fill in the X's please)

I have done multiple searches on EF and Google, but since the posts I read I'll bet there is more data (and hopefully not more DIFFERING opinions)

Great questions!!! I too am interested in this and hope some of the good bro's with experience will chime in here.

Top Bottom