Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT a Hoax?

Very interesting thread red pill. Looking forward to your experience, post results when done!! Thanks

he doesn't have to post his results, I can already tell you what will happen because I see that shit all the time.

guys will get big on cycle and hit the gym.. and then after cycle they quit on the gym and get skinny again. its pointless and a waste of money, might as well stay natty

HCG, clomid, nolva, aromasin ALL day BAby!!!!!
All the guys saying go www. blah blah.com and type in my code get 10% off and test boosters are best add them to your pct etc etc. they are SALESs Reps trying to make a few buck. also to get some free products.now watch they all gonna team up on here and start firing at me lol....

Stevesmi i thought you was on TRT or should i say blast and cruise. i have read on other posts and threads you say that. Now your cycling and doing PCT? So which 1 is it ? just want to clear it up?

All the guys saying go www. blah blah.com and type in my code get 10% off and test boosters are best add them to your pct etc etc. they are SALESs Reps trying to make a few buck. also to get some free products.now watch they all gonna team up on here and start firing at me lol....

I wrote the article "Clomid -- The Big Lie" in 1998. Years before I had any take in any supplement. And the only supplement I recommend is the ones that have the ingredients I recommended years before they were put into a formula. I also collect zero money from the sales of any supplement. I make zero money either way if you do or don't buy clomid or nolvadex.

So, your statement doesn't apply to me.

I agree with a lot of the premise of this thread. Curious as to the results. How quickly did you come back from using typical PCT drugs compared to an OTC PCT?

Nelson wat about hcgenerate and a couple others you advise people to use for pct. You make money of HCGenerate. jus want to put the truth out there. Real hcg works and its hell of alot cheaper then the hcgenerate. i have tried both. But real HCG beats the other one.

Stevesmi i thought you was on TRT or should i say blast and cruise. i have read on other posts and threads you say that. Now your cycling and doing PCT? So which 1 is it ? just want to clear it up?

I cycle. have always cycled.

where did you read I was doing TRT, I have said numerous times I will not do TRT until I am into my late 50's and beyond

you sound like a troll or you are confusing me with someone else.

Nelson wat about hcgenerate and a couple others you advise people to use for pct. You make money of HCGenerate. jus want to put the truth out there. Real hcg works and its hell of alot cheaper then the hcgenerate. i have tried both. But real HCG beats the other one.

Nelson is in no way associated with hcgenerate. stop pulling stuff out of your ass and making shit up to troll my board. or I will show you the door

if you want to debate this topic then step up like a man and debate it without insulting vets. have some respect

hcgenerate isn't even used for pct, and nor is hcg.. you don't even know what you are doing.. they both should be used on cycle or as a kickstart for pct. do you even understand what hcg does? if you did you wouldn't ever use it for pct... actually hcg DID NOT work for you.. because during pct it would slam your LH and FSH levels. so if you used it for that then it would of hurt your recovery, not helped! someone didn't run bloodwork or they would of known that hcg suppresses you in pct!!

lol.. its always the guys that cant rub two nickles together who talks about sale, sale sale.. Trust me.. The whole reason you are able to even log onto this site, is because companies like N2BM and many other time tested companies have been board sponsors and pay for the site for YOU to use. GOD knows you wouldn't pay for it.

Stop having a broke man's mentality and get over the whole being used act. If you don't want to be used, stop going to work tomorrow.

Top Bottom