Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT a Hoax?

The Red Pill

On one side, we have the people that swear by the old school drugs, with a combo of compounds like HCG, Clomid, Nolva, Arimidex, Aromasin, ect.., believing that these drugs will help kick start our natural test production, while keeping estrogen from rebounding. Then there are the people that say these drugs will only manipulate your levels, and that you have to come off of them eventually to recover.

On the other side, we have people that think an herbal therapy, filled with natural testosterone boosters is the best way to recover. This way there are no side effects associated with SERMS, and your body is given the right ingredients to get things kicking again. Then there are the people that believe natural test boosters are essentially useless, and do nothing close to what they say they do.

Now someplace in the middle, we have people that think a combination of both of these options is the best way to go. But what if the old school way really only manipulates and prolongs recovery, and the all natural way really is just over hyped junk? Then a person would be pumping all these drugs and supplements in their body, basically for nothing.

I am currently coming to the end of my 4th cycle. In my previous 3, I have used each one of these three methods of PCT. I have noticed no difference in my recovery, and my post cycle bloods have all came back relatively the same. I am starting to believe that it does not really matter what we take for PCT, that at the end of the day, our bodies will recover by them selves. So PCT is just a hoax.

So with all of this said, I have decided that my next PCT is going to be very simple. First, I am going to use 1000iu a week of HCG for the last 5 weeks of my cycle to get my testes back up and jumping. I will continue using arimidex, .5mg twice a week, for 4 weeks after cycle to keep estrogen from rebounding. The only supplements I will be adding after Cycle will be ZMA and Vitamin C.

- HCG last 5 weeks of Cycle
- Armidex 4 weeks after Cycle
- ZMA and Vitamin C after Cycle

I hope to be back to update how this goes for me.

Cheers Mates!

Why bother doing the HCG if nothing matters?

And if your bloods came back the same, then that means that both methods worked for you.

So, in essence, your post makes no sense and your conclusion is flawed.

And ZMA is just zinc and magnesium. You can get that in any multi. If you want to save money, start there.

I think you may be pleasantly surprised. The human body is very resilient. It will return to homeostasis given time.

I like to recover with just aromasin and rhodiola rosea,zma, vitamin e, vitamin c, vitamin d and fish oils. I recover and feel better this way compared to whenever i use the herbal bs or serms. I also believe in tapering off gear.

Up your fats also. I eat a 40 30 30 style diet when off cycle. 40 percent fat 30 percent carb 30 percent protein. High protein is over rated and stresses the kidneys.

If I could go back in time I would be much richer with all I've wasted on supps.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

I personally like the evo pct vut that's just me. Weeks 1-2 HCGenerate ES at 5 caps ED www.needtobuildmuscle.com Weeks 3-7 N2Guard 7 Caps/ED www.needtobuildmuscle.com Weeks 1-7 GW-501516 20 mgs/ED www.sarms1.com Weeks 3-6 Ostarine 25mgs/ED (do 12.5 during week 6) www.sarms1.com Weeks 3-7 Clomid 50 mgs/ED www.ag-guys.com Weeks 3-7 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10 ED (taper dose weekly) www.ag-guys.com Weeks 3-6 Aromasin 12.5/12.5/7.5/7.5 EOD www.ag-guys.com reference: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I think you may be pleasantly surprised. The human body is very resilient. It will return to homeostasis given time.

I like to recover with just aromasin and rhodiola rosea,zma, vitamin e, vitamin c, vitamin d and fish oils. I recover and feel better this way compared to whenever i use the herbal bs or serms. I also believe in tapering off gear.

Up your fats also. I eat a 40 30 30 style diet when off cycle. 40 percent fat 30 percent carb 30 percent protein. High protein is over rated and stresses the kidneys.

If I could go back in time I would be much richer with all I've wasted on supps.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

I believe that is often the case with serms. As for certain supps, evidence says otherwise. Sounds like you weren't using good ones.

@Nelson
I think it is important to get your testes back kicking a little bit, that is why the HCG. It will only be used during the last few weeks of the cycle. So I guess I would consider HCG as cycle support/pre-PCT compound, rather than something to be used for PCT.

As far as my idea being flawed, I would have to disagree. I have not tried PCT the way I plan to yet, so I don't know if it will work or not. My hypothesis is that PCT drugs and supplements are not needed for the body to recover. I will let you know my conclusion after the experiment.

You can also get Vit C in any multi-vitamin, but not enough for which the purpose I am using it for :)

@rustilldown
Upping my fat intake is something I planned to do as-well. I think we may be on the same page here.

@fizz
That is nice, good for you. But, that type of PCT, with all the drugs, research chems, and supplements, is something that I am trying to avoid. Maybe all of that is just a waste, and you could save yourself $500.

I put together a pct that works 100% of the time.. that is correct 100% of the time!! I have dozens of clients who use it over and over again and people on here who have used it have all given it positive reviews. its taken me 6 years of cycling and trial and error, and spendings hundreds on bloodwork to figure out the perfect pct of 2014. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...est-pct-2014-time-break-out-whip-1328483.html <<< check it out right there

Given enough time, a lot of people will eventually fully recover without anything. But who wants to go through having low test levels and losing gains any longer than you have to? You have nothing to lose by giving your body everything you can to help it recover as quickly and efficiently as possible. It makes no sense to me to dump everything you can into a cycle to just throw it away by half assing it in recovery.

Top Bottom