Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT a Hoax?

I am 34, so I would not consider myself too young, but not too old either.

Losing gains when you come off cycle is going to happen, no matter what you run to help try to keep them. If someone tells you they ran a certain PCT and kept 100% of their gains, then they are lying to you. There is always going to be a drop off. Now I am not denying that there are things you can add to your PCT to help keep your gains. But are those things helping with your recovery, or just prolonging it so you can keep those 1-2 extra pounds of muscle you put on? (which really isn't muscle in the first place)

I just find it funny that the only people that have shared their sure fire ways of PCT in this thread, are also the people with all the banners in their signature. But no proof of the PCT actually working. Seems the ideal PCT for most people is just a smorgeous board of anti-estrogens, test boosters, and certain research chemicals that are somewhat new.

I will give props to you Steve for posting your bloodwork. My argument is that results of your bloodwork is not from the drugs and supplements you took, but from your body recovery by itself. I have blood work from my 3 previous PCT's, and I will be comparing this go around with them. I also will be comparing the other things like mood, well being, and of course how many "gains" I kept.

Cheers!

Wrong again. I don't sell anything.

I wrote about certain substances that I found worked through years of both research and personal investigation in my book back in 2001. I offered that information with no reimbursement whatsoever.

I was also the first person to speak out against clomid and nolvadex. Yes, years later I developed a formula based on those ingredients I suggested. UNLEASHED And PF POSTCYCLE. They are MY formulas -- not anyone else that I collect a commission on if I sell any. Never ONCE have I offered a discount code to by ANYTHING from me. Yet, for the last 10 years they've been the biggest selling PCT products among serious hardcore bodybuilders who choose to use natural supplementation and with blood tests to prove their results. I seriously don't think they're all being hoaxed.

So, I'd say that gives me a certain credibility. And again, I don't think any PCT will guarantee complete and total recovery. And I even see things suggested for PCT that are suppressive! But I know what I recommend is 100% legit. They help. They work.

You can ignore them if you wish. But that doesn't change the facts.

Mr. Montana. I am well aware of who you are, and your products. I have used Post Cycle and Unleashed twice in my previous PCT's. That comment was not directed towards you. Unlike most people, what you recommend for PCT has not changed. I respect that. Personally, I am trying to see if there is going to be a difference between using the products, and not using the products. I already have a baseline for what the supplements and drugs can do, now I want to see what will happen with out them, and if they are really needed. Now if my recovery is horrible, I will certainly be going back to your combo. But if everything is smooth, I will conclude that the most important thing for recovery is time, and a healthy life style.

I will give props to you Steve for posting your bloodwork. My argument is that results of your bloodwork is not from the drugs and supplements you took, but from your body recovery by itself. I have blood work from my 3 previous PCT's, and I will be comparing this go around with them. I also will be comparing the other things like mood, well being, and of course how many "gains" I kept.

Cheers!

not at all and I will tell you why. the first couple cycles I ran I failed to recover and it was a horrible struggle.. i lost A LOT of gains but worst of all lost motivation and libido during pct.. it sucked!! even though I did my homework and listened to a lot of guys I was disappointed to find out those guys i was taking advice from did not even cycle!! they just stayed on!!

I have since learned from my mistakes and have put together the perfect pct of 2014 using years of experimentation. it hasn't failed me or anyone else yet :)

lets remember this..
the #1 thing with pct is not losing motivation and keeping your gains. this is crucial!! if you can 'feel like you are on' during pct then that pct is a success.. it is very difficult to accomplish this while NOT being suppressed, and i feel like my pct accomplishes that feat. so I am proud of it

I will tell you right now.. not taking anything is a mistake. I make recommendations that have worked for me. And if they have worked for me, I'll advise others. Experience equals wisdom.

People are so funny... So caught up in people taking advantage of them, they don't even use common sense. AG and N2BM have been around sometime now. If they didn't work,
They wouldn't be on this board for this long. Period.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

A mix of both SERMs & natural test boosters is necessary and has helped me keep MOST of my gains from my past cycles. My PCT's look like this and are very solid if you ask me:

Liquid Toremifene 60/60/30/30/15
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer! OR Liquidex AI Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
HCGenerate 4caps/day Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
Unleashed Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
Ostarine 25mg ED SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Bang on the money.....a lot of the people who take clomid feel like shit...you will never feel like that on a decent test booster/DAA.

I will tell you right now.. not taking anything is a mistake. I make recommendations that have worked for me. And if they have worked for me, I'll advise others. Experience equals wisdom.

People are so funny... So caught up in people taking advantage of them, they don't even use common sense. AG and N2BM have been around sometime now. If they didn't work,
They wouldn't be on this board for this long. Period.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

A mistake? Maybe, but we will see.

I've never said anything about anyone taking advantage of someone. Thanks for bringing it up though.

I find your name funny, and how it fits with this. Anyone else understand it? lol

Good luck with your experiment, hope everything turns out well for you.

Very interesting thread red pill. Looking forward to your experience, post results when done!! Thanks

One more thing -- it's been my contention for years that nolvadex does absolutely nothing to restore the HPTA, so in that regard I agree with the OP. But since a legit natty T booster liek UNLEASHED and things like PF POSTCYCLE that have other benefits such as liver detox, libido enhancement and increased strength, at the very least, it's a "why not?"

Top Bottom