Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT a Hoax?

Given enough time, a lot of people will eventually fully recover without anything. But who wants to go through having low test levels and losing gains any longer than you have to? You have nothing to lose by giving your body everything you can to help it recover as quickly and efficiently as possible. It makes no sense to me to dump everything you can into a cycle to just throw it away by half assing it in recovery.

I agree.. I have blood test saying otherwise as well. Im thorough in my PCT, and depending on how long your cycle is, you make adjustments. Test boosters like HCGenerate, I know work.. cause my sack stays full like I got to big ass steelies in it.

My PCT is as follows and is very effective and I will extend it out if its a long cycle.

Clomid 50/50/25/25 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
Nolva 40/20/20/20 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
HCGenerate ES Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
GW 20mg ED www.sarms1.co
Ostarine 25mg ED SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

First, I'd like to thank everyone for commenting on this thread so far, especially all of the reps. The idea of this post is to question the legitimacy of the drugs and supplements we take for PCT, and if we really need them to recover. So you using this thread as a billboard for your research chemicals and supplements essentially defeats the purpose of it. If you want to use hundreds of dollars worth of products to aid in your recovery, more power to you. And if you truly believe that everything you are taking is helping and well worth it, then who am I to tell you not to use them? My only intention is to see if my body can recover the same without these things. And if it does, I will conclude that the only thing needed for PCT is time, and everything else is not necessary.

Cheers

If you;re young and haven't done many cycles, you will eventually recover. But in the interim you will lose gains. And most people feel crappy. That is no hoax. So, why go through a period of losing gains and feeling lousy when there are things you can do to make it better?

I don't believe PCT is a sure fire cure-all. And a lot of what people recommend doesn't really restore hormonal function. But bodybuilding is about doing everything you can in the favor of having more muscle. So why not do it? But do it right.

A mix of both SERMs & natural test boosters is necessary and has helped me keep MOST of my gains from my past cycles. My PCT's look like this and are very solid if you ask me:

Liquid Toremifene 60/60/30/30/15
Aromasin 12.5 mg ED www.ag-guys.com OR Liquidex AI www.n2bm.com
HCGenerate 4caps/day www.n2bm.com
Unleashed www.n2bm.com
Ostarine 25mg ED www.sarms1.com

First, I'd like to thank everyone for commenting on this thread so far, especially all of the reps. The idea of this post is to question the legitimacy of the drugs and supplements we take for PCT, and if we really need them to recover. So you using this thread as a billboard for your research chemicals and supplements essentially defeats the purpose of it. If you want to use hundreds of dollars worth of products to aid in your recovery, more power to you. And if you truly believe that everything you are taking is helping and well worth it, then who am I to tell you not to use them? My only intention is to see if my body can recover the same without these things. And if it does, I will conclude that the only thing needed for PCT is time, and everything else is not necessary.

Cheers

bloodwork doesn't lie my friend. you can complain about reps and bias all you want but the difference is I have the bloodwork and I cycle.

other guys on here are on HRT or stay on. that's the difference between my advice and theirs. who you choose to listen to is up to you

I come to this board for educational purposes...have learned a great deal, of which I appreciate greatly.

Personally, i subscribe more to nelson's more natural approaches to pct-and have and just finished using some ntbm's product in my ph pct...things have gone well for me.
All of that said- whereas it goes against the grain of reps schlocking their goods...however great those goods may be...and regardless of MY results using them...from an educational and analytical standpoint-if a guy is openly willing to guinea pig himself for my/our education...more power to him.

I, for one, hope you come back and post your results (with credible statistical backing, of course)...good luck

PCT is like lifting weights.

If you train hard will you build more muscle? SURE!

But if you add steroids, will you make better progress?

Same thing with adding supplements for PCT.

I am 34, so I would not consider myself too young, but not too old either.

Losing gains when you come off cycle is going to happen, no matter what you run to help try to keep them. If someone tells you they ran a certain PCT and kept 100% of their gains, then they are lying to you. There is always going to be a drop off. Now I am not denying that there are things you can add to your PCT to help keep your gains. But are those things helping with your recovery, or just prolonging it so you can keep those 1-2 extra pounds of muscle you put on? (which really isn't muscle in the first place)

I just find it funny that the only people that have shared their sure fire ways of PCT in this thread, are also the people with all the banners in their signature. But no proof of the PCT actually working. Seems the ideal PCT for most people is just a smorgeous board of anti-estrogens, test boosters, and certain research chemicals that are somewhat new.

I will give props to you Steve for posting your bloodwork. My argument is that results of your bloodwork is not from the drugs and supplements you took, but from your body recovery by itself. I have blood work from my 3 previous PCT's, and I will be comparing this go around with them. I also will be comparing the other things like mood, well being, and of course how many "gains" I kept.

Cheers!

Top Bottom