Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain from shot

PupPup

[FONT=&quot]not sure if this is a possible infection or just from training or from pinning virgin muscle. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Basically I pinned my left shoulder a few days back. Now today it looks like it might be slightly pink(hard to tell cuz my tattoo basically covers my whole arm) it is also a little bit sore and a little bit warm to the touch. The thing that is weird is that where it is red and warm is not where I injected. I injected in the lateral delt but the pink and warm spot is like on the outside of my bicep. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Should I give it a few days to see if anything improved or what is the best course of action?[/FONT]

Where did you get your gear and were you sterile in cleaning the vials and work area before injecting. It sounds like you may have an infection from contamination. The injected gear would naturally have migrated down from the injection spot due to gravity so that part makes sense. It may be worth a trip to the clinic to see if you need antibiotics.

Where did you get your gear and were you sterile in cleaning the vials and work area before injecting. It sounds like you may have an infection from contamination. The injected gear would naturally have migrated down from the injection spot due to gravity so that part makes sense. It may be worth a trip to the clinic to see if you need antibiotics.
this is a possibility so i would also recommend getting it checked out

you aren't magically gonna get an infection the next day from a pin

this is just oil moving around causing PIP .. your body is reacting

ice the area down and take ibuprofen. it will go away in a few days
I've definitely seen someone wake up with a visible infection from a contaminated injection before, with these exact symptoms. They waited another day after to go to the doctor at which point the red had grown almost twice as large and even more painful. They ended up needing to take a week of antibiotics to clear the infection.

Top Bottom