Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Onset time of Dianabol

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
What is the onset time? I'm currently taking Dbol and nothing else. Except for my HRT Test and some Proviron. If I'm up at 4am to begin training at 5am. Should I take all of my Dbol at once before training? Or split them up throughout the day?

I've always splitted my dbol in divided doses. But then again...I was always on other gear. This time, I"m just on Dbol.

IF...I were to take it in the morning. What is the onset time? Will taking it "1 hour" prior to training do me any good?

I split up my dose threw out the day but make sure to take a bigger dose 1 hour before work out. Say I am taking 60mg ed which is often my dose (and I almost always use 5mg tabs) I would take 15 in the am, 30 before work out and another 15 in the pm.

If I got 10mg tabs its 10 40 10. I know its weird but I have grown to like it this way.

i get my bang about 30 min after i take it. it all depends on the individual. you'll need to play around with it.

oh, i also only do one big dose, but that's usually stacked with another compound as a kickstart. since you're doing in d-bol only, i'd say break it up over several doses throughout the day, with a larger dose before you hit the gym, and several(maybe 2) more doses later in the day. d-bol clears the system in 3 - 6 hours, so depending on your metabolism, you may need several to keep blood levels constant. just my 2 bro, and good to see you!

I spread it out thru the day, but definitely some pre WO. If I take it after 6pm, then trouble sleeping tho.

Gawd I like teh deeballs

goku_kakarot77 said:
some swear by taking full dose b4 workout, they say less bloat and massive androgen build up

so far this is how it's working for me

swole said:
so far this is how it's working for me
how much u taking or getting the strenght etcc little bloat etc, also do you get the fullness entire day from bol or just few hours after workout untill it clears up

The Ideal timing is actually more like 2 Hours PreWorkout and on paper more like 3

it takes a bit to hit and have found all at once 2 hours to be the best

Top Bottom