Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok....final cycle draft...critique?

Fat_Sumo

Weight: 200lbs
BF%: 11-12%
Goal: cutting (Diet and training will be in order)

1-15 Prop @ 100mg/EOD
1-12 EQ @ 500mg/week
1-7 anavar @ 50mg/day
8-15 winny @ 50mg/day

HCG will be run through out cycle 500IU's twice each week. Nolvadex will be used for PCT!
Thinking of running aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD/E3D! I know this is not a very aromatizable cycle but am gyno prone (had surgery already) and want to control bloat!

Question: Would there be any benefit to switching the winny and the anavar around?

Thankyou for taking the time to offer your input!

Fat_sumo

looks like fun, lotsa injects with prop for 15 weeks though. Why not run enanthate throughout with prop for 3 weeks at the beginnning and end?

Id use the aromasin, @ 12.5mg eod.

your cycle looks great as is. ever think of running nolva throughout? good luck and keep us posted of your results!
:)

Yossarian2000 said:
looks like fun, lotsa injects with prop for 15 weeks though. Why not run enanthate throughout with prop for 3 weeks at the beginnning and end?

Id use the aromasin, @ 12.5mg eod.

Like to stick to faster acting tests in case problems arise! This is something to think about though, thank you for you input!

Optimus B said:
your cycle looks great as is. ever think of running nolva throughout? good luck and keep us posted of your results!
:)

Yea, have been tossing around this idea instead of aromasin as my cycle really in theory should not give much aromatization!

What dosage would you suggest?
10mg of nolvadex/day?

Thanks for the input optimus!

Fat_Sumo said:
Yea, have been tossing around this idea instead of aromasin as my cycle really in theory should not give much aromatization!

What dosage would you suggest?
10mg of nolvadex/day?

Thanks for the input optimus!
it really depends on how gyno-prone you are. for instance, i've had a problem with puffy nips since puberty (they're going away since i've started dropping bf) so i take 25mg EOD and i've had zero problems (knock on wood). so, 10mg would be a good dose and you can always crank it up from there if you're experiencing problems.

Optimus B said:
it really depends on how gyno-prone you are. for instance, i've had a problem with puffy nips since puberty (they're going away since i've started dropping bf) so i take 25mg EOD and i've had zero problems (knock on wood). so, 10mg would be a good dose and you can always crank it up from there if you're experiencing problems.

Well I got gyno before ever touching gear, have had it cut out too!

How much bloat do you think I would get with the above compounds?
I am concerned with gyno but am also concerned with water retention!

As I will be running HCG through cycle as well I am concerned with some aromatization from this also!
Just want to make sure I have all bases covered, want to have everything I possibly might need before I start and have it planned to the T!

Cheers bro, I appreciate your input!

Fat_Sumo said:
Well I got gyno before ever touching gear, have had it cut out too!

How much bloat do you think I would get with the above compounds?
I am concerned with gyno but am also concerned with water retention!

As I will be running HCG through cycle as well I am concerned with some aromatization from this also!
Just want to make sure I have all bases covered, want to have everything I possibly might need before I start and have it planned to the T!

Cheers bro, I appreciate your input!
i'm 10 days in doing almost the exact same cycle as you (i'm a little higher on the prop, and less on the eq though) and there is no bloat to speak of :) mind you, i won't be running any HCG till PCT.

drop the prop and go with a longer ester

Top Bottom