Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novadex+Clomid VS Arimidex+Clomid

ABall

Wats up, here is the situation and question.

I planned to run arimidex with my post cycle clomid therapy, doing this is no longer an option. This is the best option, but unfortunately is no longer feasible.

I have tons of nolvadex and was thinking I should run the Nolvas(10mgs ed) along with the clomid instead of just clomid alone.

I realize the fundamental differences between arimidex (a preventer) and nolvadex (a blocker). The chance of estrogen rebound with arimidex is very low, and with nolvas significantly higher.

So what do you guys think? Would it be better to run the clomid alone?Would it matter? Would there be benefits to nolvas + clomid for post cycle therapy?

Thanks alot,

A

BTW -- my cycle was 4 weeks dbol (30mgs ed) and 750 test (omnas) for 10 weeks. Next Thursday will be 3 weeks after my last omna shot, which is when I will start post cycle therapy.

Cheers

You could be on the safe side and run the nolva which would help in case of a estrogen rebound post cycle.

Thanks bro, that was quick!

Do you think running the Nolvas with the clomis would help the test levels get back to normal faster?

thanks

A

I think all of it helps.

I have about four weeks im gonna do Clomid, nolvadex, and Arimidex. Its all about getting back to normal.

I have found anastrozole and clomid to be much more effective than clomid alone.

Thanks for the replies ---it is appreciated. Well, ill see how the nolva+clomis works anyhow. Hopefully it should be aiit.

One more question though. I tried researching this, but couldn't come up with anything.

Ok, so I come off my test cycle and start the clomid and nolvadex. Estrogen levels soar, but do not bind and thus some sides are eliminated. While I am on the clomid, it is supposed to raise the natural test levels thus bringing back the estro/test equilibrium. But, what happens to all the estrogen? Like, how long does 'unbound estrogen' 'float around" for ?(if you may).

thanks.....hope that made sense

A

The high estrogen can keep test suppressed despite the Clomid and/or Nolva so that is why the addition of Arimidex is recommended during this stage

Top Bottom