Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No weight gain? Weight gainer???

tommboy

Not gaining weight any longer...... Im starting 7th week of test/ dbol dropped the dbol about a week ago and started a-dex at .5 mg ed. I havent been gaining any weight lately. Am I really gaining muscle and just loosing water bloat? How many pounds of water bloat should I expect to use. And since I am up so much weight I think I am going to have get get a gainer and try takeing it once a day. Any suggestions on what I should get I know they have a ton of sugar in them and I dont want to gain much fat cause its summer soon. But im sure I won't gain too much since im an ecto!!! Anyways any suggestions of gainers and how long I should assume I wont gain weight for???? (how long dbol water takes to drop)

tommboy said:
Not gaining weight any longer...... Im starting 7th week of test/ dbol dropped the dbol about a week ago and started a-dex at .5 mg ed. I havent been gaining any weight lately. Am I really gaining muscle and just loosing water bloat? How many pounds of water bloat should I expect to use. And since I am up so much weight I think I am going to have get get a gainer and try takeing it once a day. Any suggestions on what I should get I know they have a ton of sugar in them and I dont want to gain much fat cause its summer soon. But im sure I won't gain too much since im an ecto!!! Anyways any suggestions of gainers and how long I should assume I wont gain weight for???? (how long dbol water takes to drop)

what are you eating?

Lots a protein mostly good whole foods, cant do stuff like oatmeal though I have bad IBS. And its hard to control. Lots of meat and pottatoes for dinner bagels, fruit etc.

Gainers work for some people and not for others. I use a gainer during bulking cycles but I split the shakes in 1/2. Heel there is nothing wrong with adding 1800 cals in one shake. I like ON products...they may seem pricey, but when you look at grams of protien per amount of power...it actually comes out cheaper than most. What I mean is where most PT shakes are around 25g of protien per 2 scoops of powder, ON uses only one scoop that is smaller than most of the rest that I have tried.

Try Mass Maker (Beverly International). Combination Protein/Carb mix made for gaining post-workout. Super clean with no fillers.

Beverly International

I wonder still about your diet - what exactly you're eating. Most fellas I have worked with on nutrition never eat enough, believe it or not. Let us know. Take care.

Top Bottom