Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with oral cycle

motar

Banned
I want to do a cycle of 50 mg var and 50 mg tbol for 4 to 6 weeks. I was wondering if this would be harsh on my lipid profile or any other side effects. I plan to take 10 mg nolva through the whole cycle. This is my first all oral cycle so any help with be appreciated.

motar said:
I want to do a cycle of 50 mg var and 50 mg tbol for 4 to 6 weeks. I was wondering if this would be harsh on my lipid profile or any other side effects. I plan to take 10 mg nolva through the whole cycle. This is my first all oral cycle so any help with be appreciated.

I don't know why you are doing that cycle, but anyway use 20 mgs of nolvadex to help your lipids.

motar said:

Yes. It will be harsh on your lipid profile. Nolvadex is said to help since it it has an affinity for liver tissue but it will not correct the problem.

Primo is a better option if going oral only - will not hurt liver values.
If you stay with the Var / Tbol cycle then keep it short and add Tylers Liver Detox and/or other liver treatments.
Either way sides should be minimal on these for a short time.

Top Bottom