Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with my STRENGTH, SPEED and ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE cycle

thebadguy54

My goals / priorities are as follows:

#1 - Athletic performance, strength and speed
#2 - Increase in lean body mass / muscle mass (provided it helps with strength and speed)

I don't want to gain any useless (water or fat) weight, as it will only slow me down.

Week 1-14
500 mg Test E / week (too much?)
Week 1-12
500 mg EQ / week

I don't plan on using an AI but I have Nolva on hand incase it’s needed.

PCT will be:
Day after last Test shot:
1000 i.u. of HCG EOD for 20 days (10,000 i.u. HGC total in 20 days)
7 days after last shot of HCG (test should be clear by now):
50 mg Clomid ED for 21 days

I can't do HCG during the cycle like some will suggest since I only have 5000 i.u. bottles and some will be wasted (expire).

I was thinking of adding some Var but I don’t know. Also I think my PCT may be a little messed up.

Help!

you need to up your E Q to 14 weeks at least bro to get the full benifit from it 16 weeks even. with your P C T i would just do, day after last shot shoot 500ius H C G ED for 10 days then wait 7 days to start clomid at 50mg ED for 20-30 days. enjoy

Alright, 14 weeks. Should I run the Test two weeks past the EQ or run them both for 14 weeks? I'd rather not be on for 16 weeks.

Also about my PCT.... I can't run anything (injecable) every day (as xrsist sugested) because of my work schedule. So, should I:
a) run 1000iu's of H C G EOD for 10 days
OR
b) run 500 ED when I can.... but if I can't (because of work) run 1000 the day before and nothing the day I work? (Fuuuuuuuk, does that even make sense?)

slat1 said:
What are your stats?
Cycle history?
Age?
What does your diet look like?

5'9", 200 lbs., 12%, 30 yo.

I've only done one cycle before. 10 weeks of Test E at 500mg EW. I've been working out for almost 15 years. My diet is clean and my training is in check.

when using hcg, it is preferable to do lower doses for more time...

reason being a higher dose has a possibility of desensitizing the testicles

250iu-500iu is preferred..

thebadguy54 said:
51 views and 2 replies?

wtf?

Anyone out there on Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and Test? How are you doing your PCT - post cycle therapy - ?

I am running a very similar cycle to what you proposed (Te.st E @ 420 mgs EW & E.Q @ 480 mgs EW) and 1 of the best aspects thus far is the increased endurance. I'm about 6.5 weeks into a 16 week cycle and if I knew it wouldn't be counterproductive i would workout for 2+ hours every day. take advantage by doing tons of cardio. and i am not bloating that much and i'm not taking any A-dex or the like.

Top Bottom