Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Wife Hate the Test Gel Smell What should I ask My Doc for instead?

curling

Right now he is giving me test gel of 50mg a day that I rub on my shoulders. Do I really get all 50mg or is some lost from application? Anyway, it really smells bad and the reason I am on it is because my test levels are around 244(whatever that number means) Anyway my wife HATES the smell which means less sex for me. So I am going to ask him for a injectable alternative. I was think sos 250 redi jets like the mexican pharmacies carry. If they don't have that , what should I ask him for?

I would just like to get my test levels at a respectable level for sex drive and energy. I wouldn't mind a little gains at the gym as a secondary result though.

thanks.

i don't notice any smell from androgel?

Right now he is giving me test gel of 50mg a day that I rub on my shoulders. Do I really get all 50mg or is some lost from application? Anyway, it really smells bad and the reason I am on it is because my test levels are around 244(whatever that number means) Anyway my wife HATES the smell which means less sex for me. So I am going to ask him for a injectable alternative. I was think sos 250 redi jets like the mexican pharmacies carry. If they don't have that , what should I ask him for?

I would just like to get my test levels at a respectable level for sex drive and energy. I wouldn't mind a little gains at the gym as a secondary result though.

thanks.
The shot's way less aggravation and less mess. Maybe she's afraid of touching the gel and absorbing it by accident? Anyway, my husband really hated the cream, his doc put him on on 200 mg/test cyp. every 2 weeks, plus 1 mg Arimidex (originally every day, but I switched him to every other day, plus I throw OTC Nolvadex in once in a while). His drive is great and I'm sure he'd make great gains if he liked the gym :lmao:

The shot's way less aggravation and less mess. Maybe she's afraid of touching the gel and absorbing it by accident? Anyway, my husband really hated the cream, his doc put him on on 200 mg/test cyp. every 2 weeks, plus 1 mg Arimidex (originally every day, but I switched him to every other day, plus I throw OTC Nolvadex in once in a while). His drive is great and I'm sure he'd make great gains if he liked the gym :lmao:

Every two week huh? Why not every week? Why did he put him on airidex for gyno reasons. Seems like at 200mg gyno wouldn't be that much of a risk.

what gel do u have? i don't notice any aroma or smell with androgel.

Every two week huh? Why not every week? Why did he put him on airidex for gyno reasons. Seems like at 200mg gyno wouldn't be that much of a risk.
Not gyno as far as I've noticed, but his estrogen levels did shoot up too high. He's been on TRT for over a year and a half now, gets blood draws every ten weeks like clockwork.

Even on 200 mg/2 weeks his free test levels are generally in the 1000+ range. If he gets his blood draw within a week of the shot the doctor has a coronary :lmao: I guess we could switch him to 100 mg/week but hubby's really not wild about the shot to begin with so this works out best for everyone.

His problem's never been sex drive, he gets really depressed, loses all ambition and sleeps too much when his levels get low.

Not gyno as far as I've noticed, but his estrogen levels did shoot up too high. He's been on TRT for over a year and a half now, gets blood draws every ten weeks like clockwork.

Even on 200 mg/2 weeks his free test levels are generally in the 1000+ range. If he gets his blood draw within a week of the shot the doctor has a coronary :lmao: I guess we could switch him to 100 mg/week but hubby's really not wild about the shot to begin with so this works out best for everyone.

His problem's never been sex drive, he gets really depressed, loses all ambition and sleeps too much when his levels get low.

My sex drive ain't bad still average 3 timems a week but I am tired all the time too and get semi depressed. I like the idea of only taking a shot once every two weeks.

Androgel should just have an alcohol smell for a minute until it dries.

1/4 mg of dex twice a week should be plenty for HRT if you use a natty anti e such as POST CYCLE, which you should.

100 mgs a week is better than a 200mg shot every 2 weeks for more even levels. Enth becomes much less active after 10 days.

Shots are more convenient and much less expensive.

You should add some UNLEASHED to keep "free" T high.

Sustanon is not legal in the U.S.

Top Bottom