Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My second cycle

lamged

Hello guys
I am new here lifting for more than 1 year and i really need your advice
I am on week 6 of susta 500 mg and week3 naposim30mg per day
am so said cause i did not gain only 1 KG and no side effect and any bloat
however i eat 5 meals a day proteine creatine.......I am 70KG and 176 Cm tall
any way..am thinking about my second cycle it will be like this
Kik start with napo:week1:30mg,week2:40mg,week3,4,:50mg week5:40mg.week6:30
500Mg testo En per week for 10 week
but i don t know wich will be better to add deca 200mg for 10 weeks
or equipose 400 mg for 10 weeks
and for sure clomid and hcg for post cycle
thank you to help me :)

dude i personly would use the decca it works well with test.. ive never used them like but i have friends who have and look really well for it to.
also make sure your taking milk thistles dude expeshially while your on naps they can seriously damage your liver id take 2 milk thistles in the mornin an two at night. and you can buy them any where like any chemist health food shop ect ...

If you did not grow on that cycle, you did not eat enough, period.

In english units you're 5'9", 154lb. At that size you need to eat like crazy; just get more calories.

How long is your current cycle? It seems like you have some tweaking t do with it B4 thinking about your next cycle.

Do you have PCT planned?

first of all thank you all for repling
Yes i will do a ptc after this cycle
i just want to tell you that my current cycle was planned to be 8 weeks susta 500mg per week but i added naposim ( dianabol) for the last for week i know it was better to add it in the beging but that was my mistake any way this doesn t matter i juts want to know if it is better to add for my next cycle 200mg deca or 400mg equipose
thank you again :)

run test decca. try eating 3g of protein per lb of bw per day on that cycle. and lift heavy. if you dont make nice gains from that then just quit all together.

Top Bottom