Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle

So I really don't think the mass gain is worth the side effect with drol.

I'm only in 50mg each day. But so far my gut is ruined. And I know it's not my diet as I've eating this way for a while now with no problems. The only thing I added was carbs back into meal 1

So my stomach is in knots. My sleeping is fucked and constantly waking every few hours.
And my appetite has completely dissapeared due to the sick feeling I have.

So the question is. Do I -

Drop down to 25mg ED
Cut the drol and get some dbol to replace

Or cut the Orals all together and stick with the test e only?

Thanks all in advance

So I only took 25mg yesterday morning after a big meal and low and behold
I still have the stomach pains especially after eating my stomach woukd feel like it would contract then realease and was doing summersaults all night.

Woke up this morning and I actually feel hungry and the pain has gone other than the hunger pain. So gonna eat my first meal and if I stil have no problems I know it's the oxy and I will stop them and just carry on with the test e stand alone. Which from what I have read people still get great results with anyway.

well.. you were warned;)

your body may not be accepting the anadrol, better leave it off as you might be left with gastritis or something, who knows what is actually happening into your body. Drol is definitely not a first-cycle compound. Good luck

So guys I cut the drol after 10 days and have just stuck to the test e only

I'm now up to 13 st 12 from 13st 2

Granted certainly I can see some fat gains around my stomach which is to be expected whilst trying to bulk. However I would like it not to get to excessive

Would it be worth doing a week on low calories to battle some of the far gains and then increase again. Or should I wait until I'm 6-7 weeks in and then drop my calories for the remained weeks?

Top Bottom