Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron w/test enanthate

~ThaGame~

i have some masteron laying around and i'm starting week 6 o f test750mg/wk. i was running dbol for the first 4. was wondering if i could get some feedback on whether to throw in the masteron or not, and at what dosage

I'd save it for next cycle...although it depends on if it's your first cycle and/or how much have you gained with this current cycle.

djufo, look at his avatar bro.. this isn't his first cycle. He's the size of Marcus Rhul. I bet he shrinks from being on such a low dose.

On a more serious note. I agree with throwing it in at 50 mg a day. You are using alot of gear for an 18-year-old though. Are you sure you want to do this?

yeah i'm sure i want to do this dad, thanks.

no offense but i would have thought you would be the LAST person to rip on somebodies avatar :FRlol:

i'll take it at 50mg then

~ThaGame~ said:
yeah i'm sure i want to do this dad, thanks.

no offense but i would have thought you would be the LAST person to rip on somebodies avatar :FRlol:

i'll take it at 50mg then

I was just yanking your chain a bit about the Marcus Rhul thing. Don't take it as an insult.

Its your body bro, and I can't tell you what is right or wrong. 18 is just a bit young to be juicing, especially at those doses. However at the very least you are reading, researching and trying to get information, which is more than I can say for most. Be safe bro.

unless you are prepping for a show, then there really isnt any point running masteron

BodyByFinaplix said:

I was just yanking your chain a bit about the Marcus Rhul thing. Don't take it as an insult.

Its your body bro, and I can't tell you what is right or wrong. 18 is just a bit young to be juicing, especially at those doses. However at the very least you are reading, researching and trying to get information, which is more than I can say for most. Be safe bro.

yeah i know man, its just a little tough love

needsize-so your saying just drop it and stick with test? i just hate running one thing i feel like i could get more out of 2 compounds ya know.
will i sacrifice mass is i use the masteron or will i still bulk up while staying somewhat lean?

needsize said:
unless you are prepping for a show, then there really isnt any point running masteron

i'm planning on hitting the NPC show in venice,CA on march 20th but i'm not going to cut until 6 weeks out. (i feel 8 is overkill, because i'm fairly lean as it is) so i'm only going to fun this test cycle for 10 weeks instead of the 12. this way i can take a month off from the juice and hit the cutting cycle the 1st of feb. along with the diet, etc.
after this competition though i will take a good 4 months off from the juice, i promised myself that.

Top Bottom