Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Only (or Masteron/Var)

now can anyone chime in on taking masteron and proviron at the same time? is it THAT bad for your hair? And by itself what is worse, masteron or proviron.

Bozwell said:
Ive been down to 8%bf before(got tested last summer) and to be honest Im nowere near that at the minute ,Im sure it would be better if I was 8%bf but its not a waste if youre over 10%imo it give you quite a boost in the gym and no nasty sides like tren and its doing a hell of a job at keeping the water away
yes tren is MUCH more effectve at any bf% but I think mast is a good edition to any lean mass or cutting cycle

I agree Boz, nice post.

dr_skier said:
Anyone out there ever run a Masteron only cycle or say something like

Masteron Enth 600mg/wk 1-10
Anavar 60mg/day 1-6

or perhaps

Masteron Enth 500mg/wk 1-10
Halo 30mg/day 1-4

I'm just looking at a few test-less cycles that are realitivly mild in the hpta for the summer time. I guess the main component of a cycle without test is to make sure your libido is still rock solid though out. To everyone about to say add test, my only reason for not is to try something different. I'd consider primo as a base but its just to costly and dosed to low. Anyone do something similar to these cycles?

thats a combo I've never tried. I've ran Anavar alone,,,but never masteron.
I prefer test as a base at least.

dr_skier said:
I'd be curious to see what a masteron enth/halo/proviorn (for libido) combo would be like....

You be like a horny dog with your neighbours bitch on heat and you'd wanna fight with everyone you saw!

I think you're in Mike Tyson territory there. Stay away unless you want to be friendless for the rest of your life.

BigBlu

Bozwell said:
Ive been down to 8%bf before(got tested last summer) and to be honest Im nowere near that at the minute ,Im sure it would be better if I was 8%bf but its not a waste if youre over 10%imo it give you quite a boost in the gym and no nasty sides like tren and its doing a hell of a job at keeping the water away
yes tren is MUCH more effectve at any bf% but I think mast is a good edition to any lean mass or cutting cycle

I agree! Masteron helped a lot and I am nowhere near single digits. However I got some serious headaches from it that were almost unbearable

dr_skier said:
I'd be curious to see what a masteron enth/halo/proviorn (for libido) combo would be like....

masteron is awesome... run a masteron/var/test/eq(or primo) cycle and you'll look like steel.

Would masteron alone take care of libido problems coming from the supression of your hpta using a mast/var or mast/halo combo? Or would the added proviron be needed?

solidspine, you forget that not everyone is looking to put on 10lbs or whatever per cycle here. I'm as big as I want to get. My goal is actually to go the other way. I wanna lean right out and just be nice and lean through the summer. Running var/masteron may help me maintain muscle mass (espically during july/aug when gym visits fall from 6 to 3-4 days per week) but also keep a hard dry look all summer long. In additon the var/proviron cycle i'm going to run while dieting will help preserve lbm. So I mean you're right, it isn't a bulking cycle, it also isn't a hardcore cutter either. It's something without test as a base (yet if my libido fell out i'd thow in a shot of enth/week in a heartbeat). It aslo doesn't include harsher ones like tren that'd be awesome for cutting and staying hard and vascular.

Top Bottom