Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Only (or Masteron/Var)

I said it once Ill say it again Mast. is a over priced Winny in my book, You can go with EQ, Winny cycle for less the cash and a hole lot more Rip.

Just make sure you run a good Test Booster all the way thrue

i used Masteron twice so far...once at about 12% bf and nothing..the next time i used it was the last 6 weeks of a test/tren/winny/clen/t3 cycle and i was 7%...it was great! It gave me striations in my upper chest and deltoids and my muscles were as hard as steel.

My dosage was 100mg ed.

tjs114 said:
i used Masteron twice so far...once at about 12% bf and nothing..the next time i used it was the last 6 weeks of a test/tren/winny/clen/t3 cycle and i was 7%...it was great! It gave me striations in my upper chest and deltoids and my muscles were as hard as steel.

My dosage was 100mg ed.

Yup, with masteron , bodyfat is a big issue.

Castro_bigdog said:
I said it once Ill say it again Mast. is a over priced Winny in my book, You can go with EQ, Winny cycle for less the cash and a hole lot more Rip.

Just make sure you run a good Test Booster all the way thrue
mast wont destory youre lipids and isnt liver toxic ...worth the extra £$ I think so

Top Bottom