Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-18,IG,Slopain,Huck,Big Jay, and others...Need help mid cycle plateau!

Mass Monster

Hey bros whats going on! I have hit a little wall and I can't quite seem to get around it. I currently just finished week 6 of my 8 week d-bol 30mg and omna 750mg.

However, I have hit a wall. I have gained 29-30lbs (depending on the time) of quality muscle. I have been on nolva for about 3 weeks between 40-20mg as I need it for the puffy nips so I am not holding any water at all.

Well I been holding at about 30lbs for 2.5 weeks and I can't go up anymore:bawling: I know I can gain 10 more lbs especialy with all this test! I need some advice bros!

My diet is about 4000 cals a day with about 300g of protien. I also taking 2 ALA @ 200mg a day! I have been drinking about 1.5 gallons of water a day! What can I change to add some more mass?? I know It might have to do with carbs but I eat a moderate amout...Let me know what you think!

Mass Monster
-----------------

HEY MASS,

DON'T THINK THERE'S MUCH YOU CAN DO WITHOUT PUTTING SOME FAT ON. 30 LBS IS DAMN GOOD, BRO. WHY NOT JUST FINISH OUT YOUR CYCLE AND BE HAPPY WITH THAT?

I would up the cals a bit. I had the same problem around weeks 3,4 and 5 in my cycle and when I upped the cals I started to grow again but not as fast as my receptors were "flooded". I would not up the cals to much as you may put on some unwanted body fat as well. Regardless 30 pounds is GREAT, and I imagine it is with minimal water retention as you are also taking Nolva every day. I also changed around my routine, I don't know if that had anything to do with my gains though. Best of luck my friend :wavey:

M18

Congrats on a nice cycle! 30 pounds is nothing to be ashamed of. If you want weight eat more. Thats simple but really I would like to know your expectations, thats a nice amount of weight you put on. Carbs are a evil necessity, eat them up and you gain weight muscle and fat but its weight. I say ease on out, and try to maintain all this new lovely mass and be happy. Next cycle you will put on more - let your body, tendons, joints, and organs get used to the new found mass and be happy this is a cycle many would kill for. Now comes the hard part, keeping it. Stay disciplined.

Thanks for the responses bros appreciate the great advice! I am very pleased with where I am now and keeping it is my biggest priority above all. I think I might up the cals a little and eat some more carbs to see how that goes! M-18 switching up the workout routine is probably a very good idea to add that final shock to the receptors! Thanks

Mass Monster

Yep,adding another thousand calories a day will certainly add on additional weight,but as the guys have stated above,some will definitely in the form of adipose tissue.I agree with Slo,relish the tremendous gains you have made on this cycle,and begin looking forward to reaching new ground on your next one...Congrats!

Thanks everyone. I think I am going to start creatine (Phosphagen-HP) and Cell-Vol when I start with the clomid in hopes of helping my body retain the weigth and size I have put on! Should I continue eating as much as I am when I am coming off?? or wil it not be very usefull?

Mass Monster

Missed this post!!!

Well It sounds like your shit is together as usual great job!!!

As for adding more weight,,,,mmmmmmhhhhhhhhh
Not sure how you think about things but 30lbs is a great gain,,, You say not alot of fat???
Well then I really wouldn't worry about it.
Use the rest of the cycle to Cut the rest of the body fat away. No reason to become a blubber butt now.

So keep your diet clean, Keep on lifting hard, Keep your mind right, And get ready for summer.

You sound like 1 jacked mother fucker.:eek: :D

Big Jay, your right cutting up probably isn't a bad idea at all especially while I am at my prime. My bodyfat is very low, not quite sure on the %. I will try to get some pics up by the weekend!

Mass Monster

Top Bottom