Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose deca

eagles18

I've begun a long cruise. I am currently running 300mg test c. I have 10ml of deca 300mg. I'm thinking of adding 150mg of deca a week to my cruise.

Winstrol really beat up my joints and I have creaky joints as it is....

Is this even worth it?

Is this low of a dose a waste?

I've never been a big fan of deca for joint support or Mast as an AI Etc

I feel there are better options for joint support. Deca is just going to mask the problem.

How long since you stopped running Winny?

300 mg of test is not a trt dose whatsoever and you dont want to be staying on that dose for extensive periods of time man... not smart at all...

deca is not the answer.. its a bad aid to the wound and once you stop taking it, you will likely be worse off than before from simply masking the problem

I've begun a long cruise. I am currently running 300mg test c. I have 10ml of deca 300mg. I'm thinking of adding 150mg of deca a week to my cruise.

Winstrol really beat up my joints and I have creaky joints as it is....

Is this even worth it?

Is this low of a dose a waste?

You need to fix that test dose. Way too high for a cruise. 200mg max. Deca only lubricates joints and masks pain, which can actually lead to injury. I wouldn't recommend running it during a cruise either. That should be test only

Top Bottom