Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to get ripped and vascular

bjorn

hey guys i just came off of a ten week cycle of 220mg deca a week, 250 sustanon a week and 30mg of dbol a day that was my 1st steroid cycle. i got huge gains everybody was saying im juicing.

now after 4 weeks of being off that cycle im looking to get ripped now. i am thinking about goin on a cycle of eq/ tren/winny/clen do u guys think this is the ultimate cycle?

Tren/winny/prop i would use 100ed/50ed/100ed would be perfect.... or evern 75mg/50mg/50mg in that order would be great.... that would be a perfect cycle... and if you ran the tren winny prop for 6 weeks i'd run eq for 1-10 weeks with enanth as well

i plan to run the winny tren and eq for 10 weeks, ive heard u run winny and tren for 6 weeks but im goin to run it for 10 no more fooling around.

just a tad too much gear for a second cycle dont ya think ? you dont need anymore than one or two compounds since your a newbie to gear. try something like EQ/winny. eq @400mg for 10-12 weeks and oral winny @ 50mg ed for 6 weeks. with good training and a good diet that would work very good.

Are you the same guy who doesn't know how to bulk, train and diet properly? Looks to me like you need to learn more about those things before jumping on again. Best of luck

After you wait at least "time off = to your last cycle length", then you should run EQ+Var. That is what you are looking for.

Wk1-2
EQ: 600mgs/wk

Wk3-10
EQ: 400mgs/wk
Var: 40mgs/day

Wk10-13

Simple, safe and effective. Will shredd and harden you up nicely. Only downside is the price.

Mavy

My advice

I won't say time = time off, because everyone esle will. It's your own decision. Not bad advice though. Anyway, quez was off, i'd run Tren@75mg/day, Prop@500mg/week(split over 5 shots a week) and Winny@50mg/day. The tren may be optional for you. I'd say go for it though. Many praise EQ as the hardening/vascularity steroid, but it can't hold a candle to Winny IMO. I will try EQ in my fall bulker, but will pass on it next time I cut.

Mavy said:
After you wait at least "time off = to your last cycle length", then you should run EQ+Var. That is what you are looking for.

Wk1-2
EQ: 600mgs/wk

Wk3-10
EQ: 400mgs/wk

Wk10-13

Simple, safe and effective. Will shredd and harden you up nicely. Only downside is the price.

Mavy

word

Top Bottom