Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for advice for my first cycle

shieda

Hi, I'd like some advice for my first cycle.

I'm 23, 175cm tall and 53kg, I started hitting the gym 3 weeks ago, I have a great coach but I'm looking into achieving my goals fast.

I'll start by saying what is want is pure aesthetic, I don't really care about other factors. I already started going on a good workout diet and take supplements ( creatine monohydrate and whey ).

Basically, my end goal would be this : https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/...not-age-chuando-tan-10-5975de9eb5676__700.jpg , so something pretty lean, with some mass but not totally massive.

I've been looking into some beginner cycles but I'm not sure which doses I should take ( if I got it right, for the first it should only be test + ptc, right..? ) I'm also kind of confused as to which aromatase inhibitor and ptc I should get.

Also if it matters at all, I've always been super skinny and I could never gain weight ( without working out ofc ) even by eating very large quantities of food.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you !

dude you can't just post a picture of some gay dude you found online and say "i want to look like him'.. it doesn't work like that in the real world

we don't know your genetics. only you can figure that out but obviously they are shit if you only weigh 116 pounds at 23 years old

doesn't mean you can't still improve yourself but you are way too young and inexperienced for steroids. 3 weeks of training? fire your coach if he wants to put you on steroids.

the bad news i have for you is you can't get fast results.. muscles scienticially take YEARS to grow. if you aren't willing to accept this fact then quit now before you waste your time

this is just ridiculous... you are way too young and far far far too undersized.. please stop the nonsense and stop looking for a shortcut thats not there and will ruin you

Hi, I'd like some advice for my first cycle.

I'm 23, 175cm tall and 53kg, I started hitting the gym 3 weeks ago, I have a great coach but I'm looking into achieving my goals fast...

Are you actually serious?
You started lifting 3 weeks ago and you are already about to start a steroid cycle?

Turn 3 weeks into 3 years and then mayyyyyyyyyybe think about juice.

It takes years of pounding away at the weights to build a proper base. With only 3 weeks of experience you are no where near ready to be using steroids.

Top Bottom