Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insomnia with Tren Ace

markh7

Its my second time running Tren, and now I remember why I love / HATE it!
I cant nap after my post workout meals anymore, and I feel like I'm sleeping in a god damn fish tank with the night sweats! It takes me hours to drift off to sleep, and I only get at most 4 hours sleep when on Tren.
Im very interested to see how many of you guys experience the same effects?

Im currently using bout 112.5mg EOD in a tri blend with test and mast, 4iu Gh ed,... I've done bout 6 cycles now, currently 235lbs, bout 15% bf (but im workin on it). Never had these effects except for when I use Tren, I know the night sweats are common, I just hope my girlfriend doesnt drown with the amount of sweat leaking from me haha

Its my second time running Tren, and now I remember why I love / HATE it!
I cant nap after my post workout meals anymore, and I feel like I'm sleeping in a god damn fish tank with the night sweats! It takes me hours to drift off to sleep, and I only get at most 4 hours sleep when on Tren.
Im very interested to see how many of you guys experience the same effects?

Try some Melatonin 3mg before bed.

I have never experienced any sides off of Tren. Do not shoot more than 100 EOD , anything more and that may be your problem. I would go to my Primary care physician and get some xanax for sleep.

In your last cycle, what was your dose of tren... Im sure you have used this before but i would agree with above. your using too much. How much test are you using as well? I would consider upping the test dose before i messed with going above a cc EOD with tren. at that dose i would be running 2cc of test at minimum. This will help conteract some of the sides. With that dose of tren tho, id say you should be running 800mg- a gram a week of test. Your experienced tho.
Can u please list your doses of your mast and test tho, itll help out a bit.

Night sweats are gonna be common with any AAS that speeds up matabolism due to the fact that when you dont eat and your body goes into fat burning mode, its similiar to doing cardio at the gym. The gear will make it work harder thus causing a higher burn rate and thermal temperture, causing you to sweat a bit. Just tell her its cause its hott and your good. Dropping the temp in the house and a fan will help...
Good luck
Johnny

I personally just take two unisom sleep aid tabs an hr before I want to be asleep works alright I just hate the feeling I have to take something when I don't really want to.

Top Bottom