Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf questions

4percent

I posted yesterday but did not get total clarification. Here is what I am thinking. Gh + Igf + Nolva and Adding Letzo to get rid of my pre existing Gyno. Any thoughts or how I should exactly run this. I am fairly new to Gh, however I have been on just Gh for about a month and love it. All comments welcome. Also I want to protect my hair at all costs and have finerstade and Niazoral, please let me tknow how I can incorporate all of this as well, or if I need anything more.

And yes I did read 2009 PCT but I did not see anything on GH or IGF
5 10
8%
3500 calories, 40-40-20

Thank you for your help.

There is no need for nolva or letro on what you doing. It is better to get a hold of either aromasin or arimidex. GH causes a little aromatization mostly that it makes your body more sensitive to your own test from my understanding. Anyway, dont go crazy with using a lot of AIs or SERMS.
Something like 10mg aromasin /week is more than enough.

IGF works very well with GH but I would only recommend using IGF 30-50days ON followed by 30 days OFF. I wouldnt go past 2-3 of these mini cycles without a few months break. It will affect your insulin response and the more time you on the more you will crash when you go off igf. Also, if you new to IGF do not go past 50mcg ED.

No need to worry about your hair. From my understanding I dont think there is much chance for hairloss.

Are you doing any AAS too?

I explained to you yesterday exactly how to run the IGF with the GH along with description on how to do so. How is that not clarification? Every other person in the thread agreed to the same terms stated right above me..

Goals?

There is a lot to learn when using IGF-1 ie injection site, timing etc. Take too much and you are looking at permanent growth of the intestines.

Personally I have never run it - PM Onebreath

Top Bottom