Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm sensitive to Orals???

wadboram

I have tried before DECA,Testosterone,Primo, Sustanon injections with no problems at all.

Once I started to include orals in the first weeks of my cycles I couldn't make it and I have to stop.
I tried Oxandrolone 30mg per day (divided on 2 doses) , after few days i felt sluggish and a nightmare insomnia attacked me heavily. (I was using also testosterone + Primo)
In the next cycle I used Winstrol 15mg/day and after about a week I got kicked again by the nightmare insomnia and I couldn't sleep. I used a lot of sleep support medications with no benefits. I can sleep again once I stop the orals and continue using the injections.

Does this mean that I can't use orals anymore or my body is that sensitive to orals?
N.B. Blood test is in the normal ranges for all parameters before using cycles. I take orals by maximum 9AM. I don't consume too much caffeine and the last cup of coffee I consume about 8:30AM

Last edited:
i am wondering what rick asked as well... if your not protecting yourself, which it clearly sounds like your not, or you would not have some of the issues you stated, then an oral can do a number on you man... you should not be seeing those type of sides at those low of doses... those are half or even less than half of the normal doses so im wondering if its also quality related as well... it could be multiple things but anytime you run a methylated oral, you MUST protect yourself with n2guard... its FULL protection...

I'm using a liver support that are prescribed to hepatitis patients and is called Liver Albumin Plus. I use also Omega-3 and multivitamins.
Also, in the middle of my previous cycle having Oxandrolone, I made the liver functions test and liver enzymes were not that high.

I'm using a liver support that are prescribed to hepatitis patients and is called Liver Albumin Plus. I use also Omega-3 and multivitamins.
Also, in the middle of my previous cycle having Oxandrolone, I made the liver functions test and liver enzymes were not that high.

there is your problem... the liver is only a small part of what needs addressed when running a methylated oral man! what about blood pressure, lipids, cholesterol, kidneys... etc... the list goes on... your not addressing ANY of these with just liver care... read my thread on this... http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...you-need-full-protection-n2guard-1391443.html

I have tried before DECA,Testosterone,Primo, Sustanon injections with no problems at all.

Once I started to include orals in the first weeks of my cycles I couldn't make it and I have to stop.
I tried Oxandrolone 30mg per day (divided on 2 doses) , after few days i felt sluggish and a nightmare insomnia attacked me heavily. (I was using also testosterone + Primo)
In the next cycle I used Winstrol 15mg/day and after about a week I got kicked again by the nightmare insomnia and I couldn't sleep. I used a lot of sleep support medications with no benefits. I can sleep again once I stop the orals and continue using the injections.

Does this mean that I can't use orals anymore or my body is that sensitive to orals?
N.B. Blood test is in the normal ranges for all parameters before using cycles. I take orals by maximum 9AM. I don't consume too much caffeine and the last cup of coffee I consume about 8:30AM

The stimulating effects of orals are pretty incredible. I tried a mixture of a few and BOOM! What a rush to the brain! Bad thing though, I couldn't get to sleep for 2 days. On the 3rd. day, I went to see my doctor for a prescription of diphenhydramine and sleep like a log!
I'll be more careful next time I try that mix.

@Anofuctus, yes I think I agree with you cause I got the same feeling before when I used the old JACK3D, it has got very powerful stimulants that even I took the lowest dose at early morning, I couldn't sleep.

@dylangemelli,
The last blood test I mentioned above was like:

AST 51 UL (normal 0-37)
ALT 35 UL (normal 0-40)
Serum Triglycerides 272 mg/dl (normal upto 160)

So I have one of the liver enzymes elevated and same case with serum TGs. Everything else like CBC, kidney functions and BP were OK.

I think it may be related to the quality of the product as you mentioned before or my body could not tolerate the CNS stimulant effect of the orals.

Some sensitive users dont tolerate AAS well (orals or injects)
If they make you feel bad I wouldnt push it. I would have some
liver labs done to see where you stand currently.

@Anofuctus, yes I think I agree with you cause I got the same feeling before when I used the old JACK3D, it has got very powerful stimulants that even I took the lowest dose at early morning, I couldn't sleep.

@dylangemelli,
The last blood test I mentioned above was like:

AST 51 UL (normal 0-37)
ALT 35 UL (normal 0-40)
Serum Triglycerides 272 mg/dl (normal upto 160)

So I have one of the liver enzymes elevated and same case with serum TGs. Everything else like CBC, kidney functions and BP were OK.

I think it may be related to the quality of the product as you mentioned before or my body could not tolerate the CNS stimulant effect of the orals.

just on the info you provided, i would tend to think their could be a quality issue because you were dosing so low... have you ever had this issue before?

just on the info you provided, i would tend to think their could be a quality issue because you were dosing so low... have you ever had this issue before?

No I have never used orals before so I can't judge the quality but it seems it can be the main reason.

Top Bottom