Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I injected 2 mcg of IL-15 today!

apoptosis is natural sell death, but the il-15 orevents this, i'm still a little sketchy on this, but i've got a few papers coming to me right now, specifically about the anabolic properties of il-15, they should be here within a week or two.

------------------
e2.jpg

E2, how much did you pay for the full text studies?

Medscape sells them for $15 apiece, thats where I got a few full text IL-15 studies.

I don't pay bro, i head off the NRC (national research council) i have full access to CISTI (Canadian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information) thanks to my degrees and a few other things.

So i get all the journals and reports for free. They just have to bring them in sometimes from around Canada.

------------------
e2.jpg

OK!!..now my interest is really sparked.

Now given your results could easilly be placebo but that in itself would be pretty amazing.

Now, just pretending I had access to this stuff, and I got a good 10mcg, and taking into consideration the mice were given injections every day, then would eod be a plausable schedule rate for injections? Say 2mcg at a time?

Now of course I have to wait and see if you kick the bucket or shit yourself to death there Zeacky..heh..heh..heh...before I touch it, and I still have a ton to study on it, but it may not be far off in my future.

Interesting,
WCP

------------------
driven by testosterone
adrenaline and pheromone
crowning glory of creation
super-human incarnation

Zeacky,

Great info bro.

I'm thinking it's mostly placebo - my bench went up like 35 pounds the first time I ever used AS, (the day I injected) and obviously the gear had not taken effect in a few hours.

Wouldn't inhibiting cell death be problematic over time? (I'm not a biologist so help m here).

Also it seems obvious to mention this, biut could there be another explanation for the shits?

keep the info coming. Great stuff.

Matt

Well it might have been food poisoning from the chicken I had after I injected, except for the fact that I felt great all day except for the runs, no bloating, no cramp, no nausea; nothing commonly associated with food poisoning.

Yeah the strength was defenatly placebo because I was much more intense than normal, I never yell while lifting (In happiness that is... heh heh).

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

YES!!!!

By all means keep the board up to date on this...I have been very interested in this for awhile myself....Ummmmmmmm....can ya smell it!!!!!

Ranger

*Just for knowledge sake...

IL-2 MAY HELP AIDS PATIENTS
Interleukin-2, or IL-2, an immune system protein, has been shown to
increase the number of immune CD4 T cells in many people with HIV
infection. Studies conducted before the era of potent antiretroviral
therapy had suggested IL-2 was less effective in patients with very low
levels of these cells, which HIV destroys. Now the AIDS Clinical Trials
Group reports that IL-2 can increase the levels of these important
disease-fighters in these patients if other drugs have already reduced
the level of HIV in the blood. The study is the largest randomized
study of IL-2 completed in advanced HIV patients to date, said lead
investigator Dr. Ronald Mitsuyasu of the University of California, Los
Angeles. The results were presented at the 5th International Congress
on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection in Glasgow, Scotland.

--
By LIDIA WASOWICZ

UPI Science Writer
Copyright 2000 by United Press International.
All Rights Reserved

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Top Bottom