Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get your doctor to write you a TRT prescription

For educational purposes only lol

Only thing with having a doctor write you a TRT is that your insurance doesn’t cover and you’ll end up paying out of pocket 4x the cost of an UGL Testosterone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not entirely true. There's an TRT doctor here in the valley that gets everything paid for by the insurance, and what doesn't get covered, they pay for the remainder. A buddy of mine is getting 250 cyp every week from the doctor. The only downside is that this doctor doesn't really adjust dosages and keeps a close monitor on the blood tests (which I totally get and understand). However, he's a recovering addict and she treats addicts -sooooo.. her justification is this doctor would rather give him this than for him to go out and get crack (or whatever). I know it's strange, but real deal. Now, he's not really growing bigger, losing weight, but obviously, he needs to get an adjustment. Ah well..

Not entirely true. There's an TRT doctor here in the valley that gets everything paid for by the insurance, and what doesn't get covered, they pay for the remainder. A buddy of mine is getting 250 cyp every week from the doctor. The only downside is that this doctor doesn't really adjust dosages and keeps a close monitor on the blood tests (which I totally get and understand). However, he's a recovering addict and she treats addicts -sooooo.. her justification is this doctor would rather give him this than for him to go out and get crack (or whatever). I know it's strange, but real deal. Now, he's not really growing bigger, losing weight, but obviously, he needs to get an adjustment. Ah well..

Wouldn’t it be better to figure out the dosage the doctor gives you then just go UGL and order and do TRT yourself? I don’t know how much extra you have to pay after insurance but my buddy pays $400 a month out of pocket and his insurance doesn’t cover.

That’s like a 4-6 months supply of testosterone if you went UGL.

Wouldn’t it be better to figure out the dosage the doctor gives you then just go UGL and order and do TRT yourself? I don’t know how much extra you have to pay after insurance but my buddy pays $400 a month out of pocket and his insurance doesn’t cover.

in that case you would simply run your own blood work.. see my signature

The main benefit to doctor prescribed TRT is legality. You have a prescription you can legally travel with your gear without issues

I'm not arguing with ya bro, just stating the obvious. I get my gear from a ugl, but that guy I know, doesn't and I'm not sharing sources.. don't know him that well. but at least with TRT treatment, it's legal and you don't have to worry about getting your gear nabbed at the border, and you can take it with you on trips. :)

Top Bottom