Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high red blood cell count from aas

dbgclub111

I just had bloods done after being done with an 8 week cycle of Sustanon 350 per week and Nandrolone at 300 per week.

After having major headaches since I have stopped, I have elevated red blood cell count which could lead to blood clotting, stroke etc, doctor says its due to too much test? I may need to have a pint of blood drained to fix this, anyone out there experience this????

any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

i know aas cause hight red blood cell count but never heard of needing to get a pint of blood drained. your blood should return to normal on its own

crazyivan said:
i know aas cause hight red blood cell count but never heard of needing to get a pint of blood drained. your blood should return to normal on its own

yeah thats what i thought but its been 8 weeks, and i am having bad headaches I suspect due to thickend blood?

Aspirin daily! Th headaches are due to hypertension as a result of increased blood volume. that is why dudes get nose bleeds when on the shit! It should work itself out if you are off.

Top Bottom