Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Blood Pressure while on Test E and Deca

Hi guys, I ve recently measured my bp and it was 147/97, which is pretty high.. I am currently on a 500mg/week of Test E and 400mg/week of Deca (Nandrolone), I took all the salt off my diet, and started drinking 10L > of water/day, but I still want something else to rely on, since I am pretty worried, is there any meds that could help me? Thanks alot!

A lot of good advice here...N2 Guard is a solid on cycle supplement to assist with BP while on cycle...but also listen to Steve and the bros...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Like i mentioned before, in the meantime start taking some cayenne pepper mixed in water - take this everyday, twice a day. Once you get your adex, start taking that .5 eod, once you notice the water weight come down, decrease it to 0.25 EOD. high BP is no joke, its okay if its temporarily, but having that for 3-4 months straight is no joke trust me. The cayenne pepper will bring it down immediately. Next time get some support supps if you are really sensitive to high BP.

I am 211lbs 10% BF, 6'1, this is my second cycle.. i will have my AI (arimidex) on hands in matter of hours, now, besides it, what else should I do in your opinion? thanks guys! for real
PS: never had high BP, ever. it was always below 110 / 70

how old are you?

Please dont make judgements.Btw, I know I didnt say, but I am on the midle of week 10

Do you have any idea of how long will it take until I start getting my BP/Estrogen back to normal, knowing that I took arimidex now?

Last edited:
^^^ you have to be 21 or over to post on the AAS forum.

AAS and especially deca at 18 is not a very smart thing to do. i won't flame you for it but I do feel very sorry for you. I'm not making judgements I am merely stating a fact.

this is the reason steroids get a bad rep, cause we have boys using something that only healthy adult men should be using. it hurts our cause, it hurts our lifestyle, and it hurts the chances of this stuff ever being legal

listen, I knew from the start it wasnt the smartest thing to do, but as me you probably did something in your life which u regreted, well, this is mine, I just need some advices and help to finish this cycle with success, please help me, thats it, even though I will understand if you decide to do not, I really hope you do. I took my AI, took salt off my diet, increased the water intake to 10L/day, now what else should I do?

listen, I knew from the start it wasnt the smartest thing to do, but as me you probably did something in your life which u regreted, well, this is mine, I just need some advices and help to finish this cycle with success, please help me, thats it, even though I will understand if you decide to do not, I really hope you do. I took my AI, took salt off my diet, increased the water intake to 10L/day, now what else should I do?

Problem is you are underage here and there are rules here that need to be followed and enforced, and you should not be using AAS the way you are bro...granted you are in a bad position, read what has been recommended to you here, and you are welcome to hang out on EF by all means to educate yourself, but will need to stay out of this AAS section. I think instead of worrying about the success of this cycle of yours, you should be worrying about your health at this point...what do you plan on doing for PCT? Damn you kids...sigh. Take some of the info here like the pepper or get N2 Guard from NTBM and try to get your BP under control.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

will do. but what I meant with succesful cycle was to finish it with good health lol just to make it clear. i am plannin to do a Nolva and Clomid for pct, but still working on it.. I saw some people talking about let your body recover naturally, without meds, but I dont know what I am goin to do yet.. what u think?

Top Bottom