Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh protocol for #hrt or anti aging

HRCOCHIS

Wondering what protocol y'all run for anti aging/Hrt.

How many days on and off?

I've only found two options online the most typical is fine days on two days off.

And also a three days on one day off.

All listing 2 ui per day as a standard.

I have doubts on time frame, as far as how long. Six months, nine months one year etc?

How many months on hgh and how many months off.

Did some Bloodwork and it came back negative/normal for prostate screening test and carcinogen levels etc...

Thank you for your time...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

are you getting legit HGH? that is the #1 thing to worry about here

the 5 on 2 off theory has more to do with financial reasons. i have read that tricks your body into producing HGH on off days blah blah blah. not sure i buy into that but whatever floats your boat

also you will read a lot of ideas of when to inject it.. i think the best time is at 4am and go back to sleep. then eat breakfast when you wake up. then again in the early afternoon

The only reason people use 5 days on, 2 day off protocols is to save money. HGH is very expensive and running it everyday gets expensive.

HGH is the type of thing you want to use everyday and use for a long period of time to notice the real benefits. You do not need to cycle off HGH. For anti-aging it's best to use it year round. A good dosage for anti-aging is 2-3IU per day - that's assuming your HGH is legit.

For anti aging - I would just take 2-3IU first thing every morning before breakfast every day.

As for HGH - do you have a good source? The problem with HGH is that the market is loaded with fakes. I am not exaggerating when I say that 99% of the HGH on the market is fake or underused.

The best thing you can take to increase HGH levels in the body naturally is nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. If you don't want to use actually HGH injections, that is going to be BY FAR your best option. I would say 25mg of nutrobal is equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The nicest thing about nutrobal is that because your own body is producing the HGH, you don't have to worry about fake product like you do with HGH.

Unless you have access to real legitimate HGH straight from the pharmacy, I would use nutrobal.

If you are going to run it for anti-aging then I would make sure you get it directly from a pharmacy and run 2iu per day. Keep it that simple. I just would not trust black market HGH.

Top Bottom