Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help set up Test C cycle and Log.....

I would wait to start ostarine until your pct actually begins... wait to start everything until the two weeks following your injection bro.... I will say, I LOVE osta in pct and you will absolutely love it.... your dosing is spot on and damnit im just happy you did some good homework! you ever need anything, let me know!

Ok,

Log Officially started as of 6/07/2012.

Last night was my first injection EVER... I about lost it and turned pale white, felt faint, and basically had a mental break down. Even with all the Blood tests etc that I have had... This still freaaaked me out. lol and I had a buddy do it for me. Needless to say my other 2 friends running the exact same cycle are did it themselves and were completely fine. So it was all in my head. Don't laugh haha

Did 150mg... Im going to run it at 300mg ew for the first go around I think. I could decide to up the dose to 600ew but for now this is where I'm staying at.

Feeling:
All I feel is a stiff, sorta sore ass cheek lol and I feel like I have more energy but I'm positive its got to be the plecebo effect kicking in and knowing me with a mind like I have I'm pretty sure thats it.

Any problem running arimidex @ .25mg eod though out cycle to keep lean? Ive read up on it and I feel it is but I want to make sure. Im still wondering if forma is going to be enough to keep my estrogen at bay. I know im not taking a crazy amount of test but still.

Are we allowed to discuss brands? For the sake of the log id like to have it here so everyone is on same page.

Thanks

3rd shot today at 150mg. (.5ml on the syringe, 300mg/ ml is the concentration of my test).

I feel fine other then feeling a little lathargic for 2 days after injecting seems to be an issue. Is this normal?
My sex drive has definitely gone up and confidence as well. Could be plecebo.

Been taking arimidex eod at .25mg. Im going to drop it to e3d because I feel sore joints already!

Had a friend on the exact same cycle have a huge anxiety attack the night of his injection (he injected in the morning). I highly doubt that it was the test and was more from just him actually having a bit of an anxiety issue. Neither me (and I had it before pretty bad) nor my other pal (theres 3 of us on same cycle now) had any issues what so ever.

So far no real noticable "pumps" or gains. Just a bit of anger and less emotion. Nothing really notable except if the gf cries I'm much less likely to deal with it. Could be a host of things that brought me to that point tho.

Well I'm cut down to 178lb and incline benched 230lb for 12 on my 4th set yesterday. Somethings working :)

Just wondering, I'm sure it will lean me out a bit but with the increased test levels will this help reduce my mid area belly fat? And by how much. I'm 10.5% bf and I literally just can't seem to get rid of this little stomach. It's probably the most irritating thing I have going on. Diet diet diet, I know but no matter what I do Its there still. And now on cycle I'm eating heavily.

Hardcore abs cramping today. Did one hanging leg lift and it felt like I ripped and ab in half. Stopped, stretched, pushed thro it and wall now I feel like I ripped all of my abs, what's up with this?

I had to leave it hurt so bad.

I'm:
Upping my water intake
Starting on taurine ASAP. Cuz this shit killed my work out

Anyone know why this could happen?

its a typical side effect so dont freak out.

how much water do you drink? you might need to go up near 2 gallons.
simple carbs pre workout might be making it worse as well

taurine will help start w/ 5g and see how that does.

Thanks... Im drink near a gallon ed. I need to up this. And I just stopped the Arimidex and switched to my previous plan of formastanzol. I think its just to early to be using that arimidex. It really dried me out. Could that have been the issue?

Thanks

Top Bottom