Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help set up Test C cycle and Log.....

Blood Pressure way up regardless of using n2guard and krill oil. 150/93.. not good. Any suggestions?

Im pretty sure this is normal but I just want to hedge against High blood pressure the best I can. My thoughts are its because of water retention. Im back up to 184lbs now thats 6 lbs in a week. I also stopped taking my fat burners so that could have something to do with it for sure. No puffy nips or bloat feeling. My guess is that my estrogen is higher then normal causing my body to retain water and thus causing the high blood pressure. I think it might be time to hop back on the arimidex. Im on formastanzol at 10 pumps 2 times a day but I feel like it might not be strong enough if estrogen is the reason for my high blood pressure. Thoughts are welcomed!

Otherwise I'm killing it in the gym. Endurance is way up... libido is up, confidence.. etc all the goodies that come with more test. I feel great! other then that high Bp hanging in the back of my mind.

Thanks.

Blood Pressure way up regardless of using n2guard and krill oil. 150/93.. not good. Any suggestions?

Im pretty sure this is normal but I just want to hedge against High blood pressure the best I can. My thoughts are its because of water retention. Im back up to 184lbs now thats 6 lbs in a week. I also stopped taking my fat burners so that could have something to do with it for sure. No puffy nips or bloat feeling. My guess is that my estrogen is higher then normal causing my body to retain water and thus causing the high blood pressure. I think it might be time to hop back on the arimidex. Im on formastanzol at 10 pumps 2 times a day but I feel like it might not be strong enough if estrogen is the reason for my high blood pressure. Thoughts are welcomed!

Otherwise I'm killing it in the gym. Endurance is way up... libido is up, confidence.. etc all the goodies that come with more test. I feel great! other then that high Bp hanging in the back of my mind.

Thanks.

PM stevesmi and discuss BP with him...he can help you bro. Good job so far, injections will get easier.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

You might try adding in some Taurine also. It will help for any muscular cramping and can help to bring the BP down also. Make sure you are drinking enough water as well. 1-1.5 gallons a day minimum is what I recommend on cycle

I wouldn't trust 1 blood pressure test. yes your bp is gonna jump on AAS, test will do it for me everytime. i would keep testing your blood pressure and not at the same source. i've gotten my blood pressure tested at doctors before and it was 190/110 or some ridiculous number with one of those stupid wrist monitors, then they used a manual blood pressure test 3 minutes later and i came out 118/77.. did my blood pressure really drop that much in minutes or was it just an innacurate reading? obviously it was innacurate, which is why i never trust 1 test.

its not like you are overweight.. you are pretty skinny at 6 foot and 180 and change. unless you have existing heart issues with it doesn't sound like you do. so i would blame just a bad reading.

up your N2guard a few extra tabs in the mean time, it can't hurt.

125/80... Resting bp. Not bad! Guess getting back on the and dosing 9 n2guard tabs worked.

Now my next prob, feel lik I have something stuck in my throat, test side effect or did a pill get stuck? I don't always take them with water. Been this way all day.

Also got a mild sore throat and what seems to be an ulcer in mouth, side effect? Or just a bug? I'm thking the later.

Otherwise the libido boost off this stuff is incredible! Gf loves it

I seem to be getting a real rounded look to my physic. Im def holding some water and this lower belly fat is really in my nerves. I cant seem to get rid of it. I have started doing fasted cardio for 40 min ed.

I talked w my source and he recomended adding in masteron, priviron or t-3... Suggestions?

Says I can pin masteron at same time as my test cyp? Same pin. Just draw ok one and then the other. Change tops and inject.. Thoughts?

Im also planning on running winny @ 50mg ed orally for last 4 weeks. will these stack well?

Strength is sky high right now. Im at the beach nd getting a ton of attn but I just feel like the definition is not so lean.

Thanks for the help guys!

Im on arimidex .25 eod as well as forma @ 10 pumps 2 times ed.

I think I just want a more cut look. Diet is number one, and also was the first to go this week while Ive been on vacation. Still hitting gym hard though ed.

Top Bottom