Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG x 6 months, Test next

WhiskeyTango

40yr old male. 5"10 216lbs. Test was at 280, 250, 260. Went to see anti aging doc and she got me on HCG right away. Seeing some improvement but not much. She has me back in the mid 300's after 6 months. Dose is now daily 35 units.

I do notice being less tired and it got me back off the couch and back into running but that's about it.

Doc suggesting I go on Test next.

Wife and I wanting to have one more child but "not right now". Maybe in 6 months or so.

Question is will sperm count come back after a cycle?

Anyone else with similar experience/first test cycle etc at 40yr appreciated.

Using any dosage of testosterone, even just a TRT dosage will increase chances of infertility. If you and your wife are planning on possibly having another child, I would go to a sperm bank and donate a sample before doing so. That way there is no risk and your sperm is saved.

I got my sperm frozen before getting on TRT. It costs $250/year to keep it frozen.

look it really only takes 1 sperm to get pregnant. there is no way anyone can guess as to if you will become infertile or not

the fact your doctor put you on hcg cause you had low T levels tells me you should find a new doctor. she pretty much just suppressed your T levels further

There is a lot of misconception about fertility and testosterone. Indeed, there will be less chances of getting your wife pregnant, but there will still be chances of doing so. I personally know three guys who got their wives pregnant while being on cycle, so this is possible.

However, it is better to be safe, rather than sorry, so freeze your sperm before going on TRT.

I have a friend who has got his wife pregnant twice while running a harsh cycle. It will definitely reduce the possibility but it is not impossible.

40yr old male. 5"10 216lbs. Test was at 280, 250, 260. Went to see anti aging doc and she got me on HCG right away. Seeing some improvement but not much. She has me back in the mid 300's after 6 months. Dose is now daily 35 units.

I do notice being less tired and it got me back off the couch and back into running but that's about it.

Doc suggesting I go on Test next.

Wife and I wanting to have one more child but "not right now". Maybe in 6 months or so.

Question is will sperm count come back after a cycle?

Anyone else with similar experience/first test cycle etc at 40yr appreciated.

Keep in mind the older you get, the more difficult it is to recover properly

the fact your doctor put you on hcg cause you had low T levels tells me you should find a new doctor. she pretty much just suppressed your T levels further

what do you mean by this? My T levels have risen since being on HCG. Just minimally though. Also seem to have much more energy. No longer do I need the 3rd, 4th, 5th coffee of the day to keep going.

Not saying it is all a delight. The bloat sucks. And the T is still low in the range. Hoping Test will help.

Top Bottom