Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG from Rxhealth??

Earle89

Okay, so I just got my HCG/Nolva/Adex in the mail, arrived much quicker than i had thought it would take.

But I am clueless as to how I'm supposed to pin the HCG.....theres one amp that has like...the tiniest amount of powder in it, and another amp that has 1ml of solvent?

Am I supposed to mix the two? How much of the powder works out to 250 IU? theres such a tiny amount in there, and it says its 5000 IU, so i dont know how im going to measure out 250.....

Yes that litle powder is the hcg. You have to mix it with the liquid, but instead of using the solvent, bacteriostatic is recommended.

The bac water you can get it at walgreens or even walmart I think. LOL. If not, online, one of the new sponsors TNB has it. How do you measure? with an insulin syringe. Inject 1ml of bac water into the HCG vial. SWIRL, DO NOT SHAKE. Then you'll have 10 shots of 500iu each. With the insulin syringe, draw to the 0.5 mark, and you'll have 250iu's. Of course with a regular IntraMuscular sysringe is impossible to measure that shit. That's why you use slin pins.

get a separate vial to put the new mixture into also.
def get the bac water.

That's right. Seems like that pregnyl comes in an amp instead of the classic miniature vial. In that case you have to inject the whole mixed shit in a vial, or preload the darts and save them in the fridge.

You are suppose to mix the liquid in with the powder. Get yourself a insulin needle and injec the stuff into your stomach areas. Small shots through out you stomach..

Top Bottom