x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

HCG... Correct me if I'm wrong

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HCG... Correct me if I'm wrong within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Follwing a test enanthate/eq cycle (8 weeks), after the last injection of test/eq, I will wait 14 days, then begin HCG/Nolva therapy. I have 15,000ius of HCG in total, and will inject 5000iu's every 5 days for 15 days. I will split the injections up to EOD. I am currently running 20mg Nolva ED throughout cycle and will increase this to 30-40mg during HCG and 2 weeks after last HCG injection. Is my timing right with these drugs?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

HCG... Correct me if I'm wrong

Follwing a test enanthate/eq cycle (8 weeks), after the last injection of test/eq, I will wait 14 days, then begin HCG/Nolva therapy. I have 15,000ius of HCG in total, and will inject 5000iu's every 5 days for 15 days. I will split the injections up to EOD. I am currently running 20mg Nolva ED throughout cycle and will increase this to 30-40mg during HCG and 2 weeks after last HCG injection.

Is my timing right with these drugs?

Good Broly
    a little help here

I would start the hcg the day after last eq inj. 2500ius every 5th day for a total of 3 injects. And five days after last hcg inj , which is exactly 3 weeks after last eq inj you begin clomid therapy. It works out perfect this way.........................galaxy

Pro Bodybuilder
    Thats real good advic e by galaxy. Taking HCG/clomid or nolva at the same time can actually prolong recovery from what Ive read of others posts

Pro Bodybuilder
    there is a good protocol for this on mooney's site that pretty much covers it(medibolics.com), in essence you start the hcg with your last shot and discontinue 10days to 14 days and then run nolva and clomid concurrently for a month.

jb

Good Broly
    sounds good, thanks for the advice guys!

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar
    Personally if I were using it (for post cycle only...I typically take it during my cycles) then I would do something along the lines of 500 IU ED for 2-3 weeks, or perhaps 1000 IU eod for 2-3 weeks.
    [email protected]www.intense-training.com
    [email protected]www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...