x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Hair Growth on test / hgh WTF?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hair Growth on test / hgh WTF? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Guys! no shit! I started to thin at 21 or 22. Im 34 now and been on hgh and test for 11 weeks now and no shit im growing hair on my bald ass head. I thought i noticed it a few weeks ago but didnt say anything a few people said it looked like my hair was getting darker. Then my wife this evening was standing behind me while i was sitting at the office and started showing me how it was growing in. Whod a thunk it.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
sarms1.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
bannednutrition.com

Hair Growth on test / hgh WTF?

Guys! no shit! I started to thin at 21 or 22. Im 34 now and been on hgh and test for 11 weeks now and no shit im growing hair on my bald ass head. I thought i noticed it a few weeks ago but didnt say anything a few people said it looked like my hair was getting darker. Then my wife this evening was standing behind me while i was sitting at the office and started showing me how it was growing in. Whod a thunk it.

Re: Hair Growth on test / hgh WTF?

My hair and nails grow 2-3 times as fast when Im on cycle. Who needs rogain when you have test

All Natural

It's unlikely related to your test intake. However, many people report some reversal of MPB loss when on GH. Count yourself lucky.

Quote Quote posted by lurcan
    It's unlikely related to your test intake. However, many people report some reversal of MPB loss when on GH. Count yourself lucky.
    I've heard of GH doing that

my hair got a little thicker on a test/tren cycle, i am not prone to MPB but have somewhat of a receding hariline, but not so much anymore though

Quote Quote posted by igottadoit
    Guys! no shit! I started to thin at 21 or 22. Im 34 now and been on hgh and test for 11 weeks now and no shit im growing hair on my bald ass head. I thought i noticed it a few weeks ago but didnt say anything a few people said it looked like my hair was getting darker. Then my wife this evening was standing behind me while i was sitting at the office and started showing me how it was growing in. Whod a thunk it.

In research patients I have read that some have had their hair turn from grey back to original color....test does make my hair grow like weeds.

Good Broly

Wow, so at 24 there's some hope for me yet with gear. YES!! I am soo prone I can only hope that it has the same effect on me. I haven't lost any hair in a while because I've been using finastride but wow that's nice to hear. Now I just hope that it doesn't start growing in weird areas (ears, nose, etc..).

Ahh who am I kidding, it just helps me justify cycling a little more often.

My hair grows really fast while on cycle, but at the same time, I also shed hair pretty bad while on cycle.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." --Albert Einstein

Secure Email: [email protected]

Quote Quote posted by pentatonic
    My hair grows really fast while on cycle, but at the same time, I also shed hair pretty bad while on cycle.

so which is it? u shed long hairs?

A guy at my gym who has cancer had lost his hair. It has all grown back since he has started cycling again (test and GH). The doc told him that it was one of the effects of the test he was running.