Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery update

MUSTANG_18

Senior Moderator
It's been about a month or so since I had my gyno surgery done, just thaught I'd update you guys on my progress. I had a small hemotoma under my right nipple and a large one under my left. I had the right one drained right away but the left one was much more difficult. The past 2 weeks I have been to my surgeon 4 times to drain the left side and now that all is said and done, they took out a total of 140cc of old blood. It looks much better then before the surgery was done but they are still a little puffy from the scar tissue which my surgeon said would take any where from 6 months to a year to go away. The scars are not even noticable unless you look very close and even then it's not easy to see. I am back into the gym 100% and there is no pain to speak of although they are still a little tender to touch.

M18

bicepts101 said:
cool did u try the nolva run before u went to the surgen?

I did try it and noticed very little improvement. The surgery was covered 100% by insurance so really there was no reason not to get it done :)

M18

TheRide said:
Thansk for the update bro! What does you future cycle routines look like?

I am on a low dose of Var right now and will be starting Tren-Cyp-Eq-Anastrozole in about 3 weeks.

M18

Top Bottom