Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to the Philippines for work and want to find steroids

2FUXIO12

Hey guys, did anyone here ordered steroids from philippines before? or does anyone know about their quality and purity, I will travel there for 3 months and I want to get myself a stack of test, deca and dbol. Looking around for some info on the best brands to buy and all that.

I wouldn't risk bringing them back. If you can get them legally there then you could try mailing them to your address with no return address on the package.

If I am not mistaken, in the Philippines they are extremely rough on drugs trafficking, so I would be extremely careful with that stuff there. In fact, better wait till you return, because you don't want to deal with their authorities. Keep in mind that Duerte, their actual president, has given orders to kill drug dealers without any arrests. So better be safe, and leave that cycle for later, since you do not know how they will react to steroid use by a foreigner.

Top Bottom