Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Funny Tren Cycle Mishap Story

fizzisnumerouno

High End Bro
Platinum
Chairman Member
A friend of mine contacted me 3 years ago to ask me which cycle would be good for him as he hadn't ever cycled before. I recommended a test cycle with AIs and a solid PCT. He ignored the AI and PCT portion and just pinned test. He ended up recovering just fine and actually looked extremely good because he is fortunate enough to have a solid BMR due to his genetics. He contacted me again a year later and wanted to try something different. I can't quite remember what I recommended but the end result was good again. I hadn't spoken to him again after this for a couple years as I deleted my facebook and am busy with various career opportunities. I was around his place of employment and decided to drop in. He went on a smoke break, and asked me what I was taking. I explained that I had been eating properly and applying the knowledge I was given in my kinesiology and exercise physiology classes. He proceeded to tell me that he was cycling tren at the time and I looked at him and was like "dude how often you lifting?" He explained that he was working out once per week or once every two because because of how busy he was. I consider myself subjectively educated in AAS, as I know what I know about the specific ones that have peaked my interest. I've always known that Tren is pretty heavy stuff but I didn't know to what extent. I had a few friends use it to bulk and cut so I knew it was dynamic but I also heard the sides were a bit more harsh than taking test. I began to research it more and couldn't believe he was taking it and not lifting. I saw him 4 months later and he was STILL on it and he looked identical to what he had looked like before. I kept asking him; "are you sure you're on tren dude?" I asked him about his sleeping patterns and his libido and he said he was fine and explained that his source was jacked and knew his stuff and his previous experiences were positive. He also arrogantly explained that he "knew a lot more" than what I gave him credit for. A few weeks later, it was revealed that he was smoking pot to sleep, consuming fast food regularly (including late at night), eating ice cream, drinking a 6 pack or more several times during the week and week ends and was burning the candle at both ends. Finally, I called him out and said "dude you better either kick that guy's ass who sold you the bunk Tren, or go get on your hands and knees and thank him for selling you the bunk stuff because you're extremely lucky you have a liver and./or have not been shut down for the rest of your life. It's people who ABUSE AAS like my buddy that give them a bad name.

Here is the unbelievable order of events that I just cannot get passed:

1. No research conducted
2. Buying tren
3. Injecting tren
4. No test combined
5. No AI
6. Making this statement "trust me bro, I've done more research and know a lot more than what you think I do."
7. 3 months later, Revealing that he hasn't worked out in last 3 months and is STILL on Tren!
8. Drinks 6 pack per day
9. Smokes pot to go to bed
10. 7 months of a ten cycle later (and working out a combined 12x throughout entire cycle) it's discovered the tren is fake!!!!!!

You cant write this kind of material!

Interesting but I'm not surprised.
I reckon, that for everyone of your friend there's a hundred more.

You're right about hoping it's fake Tren. It would have destroyed his organs with the pot and alcohol in that amount. And as for the educated statement; that dude don't know shit (as they say in the States). :)

Claims to know a lot about AAS and training...yet takes fake goods and doesn't work out? Yeah, right. What a cock.

There's a moral or two in your story for newbs who care to read and absorb.

Craig

yeah sounds like the same bunch of idiots asking me about juice at the gym. i always say the same thing "juice doesn't make you look good, diet does" if you friend ate well and worked out he prob would've never found out his tren was bunk.

Thats pretty poor but unfortunately not uncommon... In my case I've got a kid and another on the way so I try to squeeze the absolute best out of my gear by making my diet as clean as possible (I prefer to eat 100% clean but require 5k+ daily so this is not always practical) and my training as intense as I can take...
I know one guy in particular 21yrs old, uses at least one full 10ml bottle (of whatever he's using at the time) per week, no breaks, on HGH and he spends his weekends and sometimes weekdays drinking heavily, using rec drugs and his diet consists mostly of jellies potato chips and soda.... He's been hospitalised several times already....

Thats pretty poor but unfortunately not uncommon... In my case I've got a kid and another on the way so I try to squeeze the absolute best out of my gear by making my diet as clean as possible (I prefer to eat 100% clean but require 5k+ daily so this is not always practical) and my training as intense as I can take...
I know one guy in particular 21yrs old, uses at least one full 10ml bottle (of whatever he's using at the time) per week, no breaks, on HGH and he spends his weekends and sometimes weekdays drinking heavily, using rec drugs and his diet consists mostly of jellies potato chips and soda.... He's been hospitalised several times already....

10ml :l shit

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Holy crap that's insane.

Top Bottom