Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Freezer test?

drols of steel

Please dont flame me but it's been a while since I've read anything about a freezer test and I dont remember how to do this. I ran a search but couldn't find shit. I want to find a way to test, well some Test. Because apparently this is that Stealth shit and it was just bottled by a local guy and it has no label or anything so I'm a little more than concerned. Please, any sure shot way to tell 100% if it's real would be very appreciated.

ill bump because i heard about the freazer test would like to no. I herd it was with sust amps tho

i heard that if u freeze ur vial the test will clump up and form a " cloud" the higher the mgs the bigger the cloud, never done it....

bigcountry61 said:
i heard that if u freeze ur vial the test will clump up and form a " cloud" the higher the mgs the bigger the cloud, never done it....

how it works .. we did this back in day to see how well dosesd our gear was You put your test in the freezer.. wait about 15 mins and what happens is the TEST WILL CLUMP becasue the test will freez the oil will not So the bigger the CLUMP the more amount of test..... NOW if you stck a 100mg PROP in the freezer dont expect to see a hugh clump it will get hazy But put a 400mg of test E it will clump up Plus amber bottles are a bitch .. also one note if you only see a little clup DONT GO RUNNING TO YOUR SOURCE AND SCREAM FOUL .... becasue if you never done this HOW much of a clump should it be YOU DONT KNOW .. untill you have done this LOTS OF TIMES BUT IT WORKS

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Old wives tale, and no truth to it.. Send it to SRCS!

bro wise tale LOL its commen Fact That OIL DOES NOT FREEZE AND TEST DOES So how can you not tell hummmm just wondering

mr_disfunkshun said:
bro wise tale LOL its commen Fact That OIL DOES NOT FREEZE AND TEST DOES So how can you not tell hummmm just wondering

actually this is sort of a wise tale.........i have seen 100% legitimate ampules of test that will not cloud up and pass this so called "test" so its not really accurate

drrman said:
actually this is sort of a wise tale.........i have seen 100% legitimate ampules of test that will not cloud up and pass this so called "test" so its not really accurate

never tryed an AMP usely 10 ml bottles .. and it always worked for me but to each is own .... and several times when It did not clup It was pure cotten seed oil how sent it out and tested ... came back No BA , BB, TEST...and 100% cotten seed oil... so its not cheap to send stuff out so I like the freezer test But hey I always see A clump ...... But point taken

i would just go through a reliable source...i mean you are sticking this shit in your body yeah???best know what it is..worth the extra money to be sure it is quality shit

Top Bottom