Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erectile dysfunction

saiyanmaster

A friend of mine is from a very poor financial background continued 3 cycles of steroids and now he is of cycle he is facing problem in getting erections although he gets erection but rarely like 1 erection in 2 weeks is very depressed he cries infront me I couldn't help him financially because I don't get that much money to help someone else . He can't do blood work because he can't even afford to pay for the blood work. So came to you brothers if anyone can seriously suggest some ways and any tricks for him so I can take him out of this depressed it will be very much appreciated . He only ran Nolva after finished his last Tren Ace cycle of 4 weeks without HCG now he is off cycle from about 4 months so now if he'll use HCG will there be any problem if no suggest some dosage and length of time to continue HCG or any other medication to help improve his erectile dysfunction and depression.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

This is why it is so important to do previous research, and make sure you can afford all this game, because later you end up like this. HCGenerate ES would be the best beginning to restoring the natural testosterone production - perhaps it will help him. I would avoid HCG, as it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, so it will not boost their functions, and hence it is pretty much useless on the long run.

It killed your dick while you were on PCT or killed it for good?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just on PCT. SERMS like clomid have anti-estrogen properties which can cause low libidio.

It's normal to have a low libido when on PCT. It takes about 3-4 weeks for the PCT drugs to fully clear out of your body once you are done your PCT. Most people's libido will return to normal about 1 month once they are finished their PCT

Instead of buying PCT drugs and such he should get blood work. No sense treating something when you have no idea what the issue is.

Top Bottom