Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Thank you for being so awesome!

calabresenj

I just wanted to make an appreciation thread. Not ask anything of anyone. Just thank you EF! This place is awesome! I just started a new job and haven't been on in a couple months. I come back and everyone is still so cool its like i was never gone. I just feel like all you awesome mods that put in so much time sharing your knowledge helping others grow while keeping us safe. You guys deserve a thank you! I know I for 1 appreciate everyone of you guys! Thank you!

Well Thank You, We take everyones safety as our top priority, and as always glad to offer help when it's needed, enjoy your stay here.

Thanks bro, TBH most of the awesomeness eminates from myself and RADAR but the other guys are are good bunch of kids too .

Bwahahahahah....;)

most of the mods on here are volunteers and we get nothing for our work so its always good to hear that kind of thing.

Totally...a lot of good people on EF...love it here and can't say enough times how EF has become part of my family

Go EF

Top Bottom