Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

e.q. appetite

rambleon

Hi bros

just a spot update.

In week 5 and the appetite from the eq is kicking in. This is exactly what i hoped for. In fact it was one of the reasons i included it in my test/tren based cycle. Dont get me wrong. I eat right. I push very hard for 5000 clean cals every time i cycle. Do the 6 meals a day and so on. The thing is: I'm never ever hungry. I have to force myself to eat half the time. Until now. Blessed hunger has set in. I want more food every 2 hours. Its just fan-fucking-tastic to WANT to eat again. Yeeehaw! Pass the chicken breasts brother i got room for a few more!

good to hear bro

force feeding sucks, much easier said than done

feel lucky, i just ran e/q (with test) and my appetite was no different than my standard test induced appetite

rambleon said:
Hi bros

just a spot update.

In week 5 and the appetite from the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is kicking in. This is exactly what i hoped for. In fact it was one of the reasons i included it in my test/trenbolone based cycle. Dont get me wrong. I eat right. I push very hard for 5000 clean cals every time i cycle. Do the 6 meals a day and so on. The thing is: I'm never ever hungry. I have to force myself to eat half the time. Until now. Blessed hunger has set in. I want more food every 2 hours. Its just fan-fucking-tastic to WANT to eat again. Yeeehaw! Pass the chicken breasts brother i got room for a few more!

Now yer gonna grow like a bad weed and bang like a rock-star!!! :spin:

Lol well shit i better stay away from e.q. then haha. I am on nothing and I could eat a fuckin truck tire half the time. Every 2hrs im mowin food and often im quite hungry in the mean time lol. I used to have to force feed and it sucks and I think is very uncomfortable and hard to do but the past 2 weeks ive been ravaging the cuboards and just emptyin massive plates comfortably lol.

Show much easier to grow when your actually hungry! Good luck bro I look forward to seeing your results. By the way what do your typical meals look like?

rambleon said:
Hi bros

just a spot update.

In week 5 and the appetite from the Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is kicking in. This is exactly what i hoped for. In fact it was one of the reasons i included it in my test/trenbolone based cycle. Dont get me wrong. I eat right. I push very hard for 5000 clean cals every time i cycle. Do the 6 meals a day and so on. The thing is: I'm never ever hungry. I have to force myself to eat half the time. Until now. Blessed hunger has set in. I want more food every 2 hours. Its just fan-fucking-tastic to WANT to eat again. Yeeehaw! Pass the chicken breasts brother i got room for a few more!

I EAT EVERYTHING in site when on EQ.

im doing 600 mg weekly of eq and if anything....less of an appetite

its probably mostly mental....both ways

Top Bottom