Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dose spliting deca/test. please help

orca

Hey guys some help please. I'm taking test 400 and deca, both by denkall. I've been shooting 1cc of the test and 2cc of the deca every monday. My question is should I split this monday and thursday or just leave it alone.

Also somebody shout out some realistic protein/calorie a day diets. I'm taking the test for ten weeks and the deca for twelve. The mgs may vary a little but not much.

One last thing, im going to take anavar at the beggining of week twelve how many mgs a day do you think and what should my diet look like.

thank for your time, ORCA

orca said:
Hey guys some help please. I'm taking test 400 and deca, both by denkall. I've been shooting 1cc of the test and 2cc of the deca every monday. My question is should I split this monday and thursday or just leave it alone.

Also somebody shout out some realistic protein/calorie a day diets. I'm taking the test for ten weeks and the deca for twelve. The mgs may vary a little but not much.

One last thing, im going to take anavar at the beggining of week twelve how many mgs a day do you think and what should my diet look like.

thank for your time, ORCA

I like to split mine up but it's up to u! Take a pick.

What will u be using the anavar for? Bridging or a cycle?

Great, I love bridging w/anavar. 20mg/day is fine for a bridge, sometimes I cheat and go up to 40mg/day for a week or so, I love it when I'm stiil makeing gains post cycle!

As for diets, I do it mostly by eye. I keep my protein high and ajust carbs and fat around that. I hate counting calories! Sorry, maybe some of the others can help.

Top Bottom